Camper and Truck Photos

IT Guy

Photoshop rendition of an economy pop-up expedition camper.

chinook-tacoma-combo-v1.jpg

Are those sopposed to be jacks from the 18th century lol

truck
96 dodge dakota
headers w/dual flowmasters
lots of power
leveled w/31's

camper
85 Jayco jaysporter 7
custom canoe rack
solar power in the works

Also in the works is a new truck.I have a 2010 ranger now that is getting built up a bit but isnt camper ready yet so i will update here when it is.

update

Really nice Dakota. Too bad.

ToolBox Guy

Adventurer
Skamper on Utility Bed

I have went through a couple different campers on my truck, trying to find the right one that fits my utility bed.

I was at the verge of building my own when I came across this used Skamper.

The first photo is the truck with the old Six-Pac on it.

Attachments

• IMG_2549-rev.JPG
    IMG_2549-rev.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 329
  • Kamper-1.JPG
    Kamper-1.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Kamper-2.JPG
    Kamper-2.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 398

SLO_F-250

Explorer
I have went through a couple different campers on my truck, trying to find the right one that fits my utility bed.

I was at the verge of building my own when I came across this used Skamper.

The first photo is the truck with the old Six-Pac on it.

Awesome Skamper! Whats the year/model? I have an 89 OS06. Yours looks great with the utility bed! Any cool mods, fixes, or recommendations?

Here's my setup. I got it in decent shape, but been bringing it back to life for the past year. Fun project. I had to build some boxes/shims to get it to fit on my truck, but it added plenty of storage. My build/mod thread link is in my sig.... I just realized I never posted picts on this thread.
Cheers, :smiley_drive:

Paul

DesktopPict.jpg

Cruising.jpg

TheRig.jpg

ToolBox Guy

Adventurer
Awesome Skamper! Whats the year/model? I have an 89 OS06. Yours looks great with the utility bed! Any cool mods, fixes, or recommendations?

Here's my setup. I got it in decent shape, but been bringing it back to life for the past year. Fun project. I had to build some boxes/shims to get it to fit on my truck, but it added plenty of storage. My build/mod thread link is in my sig.... I just realized I never posted picts on this thread.
Cheers, :smiley_drive:

Paul

The model year is a 1990 and it is an O72S. I haven't done much searching regarding the Skamper brand and the little I have done seems to only bring up a few things regarding there pop-up trailers. I will do some tech stuff on it eventually in its own thread or maybe add some info to yours.

NothingClever

Explorer
Perhaps this is what Tom Hanagan was referring to when he told me last summer to watch for something significant in the near future.

Very nice, IYAM.

click

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78