camping trailer, higgins, 275$ obo

toyrover

Observer
I bought this trailer as a project to make a camping trailer/ off road trailer to pull behind my old land rover. It is a higgins trailer that used to be a tent trailer. When I bought it, it no longer had a tent, and instead was going to use a roof top tent. I had grand plans but ended up buying a military trailer instead. This trailer is made of aluminum and has very cool retro styling. When I got it, I bedlinered the top as well as all of the compartments to make it weather proof. This trailer is being sold without the roof top tent. The dimensions are as follows the box is seven feet long by 4 feet wide. The box is 22 inches tall with 4 storage areas. The storage areas are big enough to fit the totes that they sell at home depot for storage. Let me know if you have any questions. iantydeman@gmail.com
IMG_7428.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg
IMG_7431.jpg
IMG_7430.jpg

jumpenjim

1946 Higgins with a canvas top

My father, who recently passed, had a 1946 Higgins with a canvas top. I camped in it when I was 6! Do you know if there is a market for this type of trailer? The trailer is in CT now but I need to get it out of the garage it is stored in.

Thanks
Jim
trailblz@hotmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman