campsite pics..lets see um

Although not the greatest area for wandering around on with all the rocks, this site offered up solitude, a room with a view, and pretty much an unlimited supply of dry firewood.
Just out side of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.

Beamer pilot

Explorer

Although not the greatest area for wandering around on with all the rocks, this site offered up solitude, a room with a view, and pretty much an unlimited supply of dry firewood.
Just out side of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.

Following your link to Flickr I recognize North Sask river, Brazeau dam and Abraham lake. We have camped on Abraham west shore yearly for the last 20 years, west of Preachers Point near the inflow. Lots of great shots of this area.
I am surprised I've never seem your Jeep since we frequent the same areas.

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Baja a few weeks ago. Scorpion Bay
16432880416_a43ab1f863_z.jpg

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Just revisited this entire thread. Took about a week. Then I realized I've never posted any of my campsite pics!

Little Blair Valley, Anza Borrego, CA - Last April
QDKkrWul.jpg

KuhY6QDl.jpg

The same spot from another angle:
f60Tv1Jl.jpg

Cascade Wanderer

Adventurer
Pretty deluxe solo campsite for me. I even remembered the lantern and the chair!

Seriously deluxe, Wind River Mountains, Wyoming. No, you can't take your 4x4 there. Walk or ride a horse. We rode for this trip. My horse was needed for the pack out, so I jogged the nine miles to where we parked the 4x4 trucks at the trailhead when it was time to leave:

Backpack camp, high in the Cascades, Washington State:

Nice view eh?

Montana, October, 2014:

I like a simple camp. Easily moved, but comfortable.

Guy

toyotech

Expedition Leader
went to Panamint Springs Area over the weekend and my 1st time using the tundra on a one vehicle trip. learned alot about my current set up. changes are already under way

1546228_10203488054153324_800673815253184618_n.jpg

Saharicon

Adventurer
went to Panamint Springs Area over the weekend and my 1st time using the tundra on a one vehicle trip. learned alot about my current set up. changes are already under way

1546228_10203488054153324_800673815253184618_n.jpg

Glad you made it out there man! Hope you had a good time.

Saline Valley Hot Springs last week
8b0ea6a28583ff6ddf7918b04034ad41.jpg

Sent from my fancy city machine.

Waltzing Matilda

Adventurer
Ojo de Liebre lagoon, Baja California Sur, Mexico

The palapas are nice to block wind, provide shade.

image.jpg

It's dusty, so I bring an indoor/outdoor carpet to put down inside the palapa and keep things a bit less gritty.

Only brought a small folding table for this trip- for longer trips I bring a bigger table, set up more of a kitchen.

image.jpg

Looking outside from in the camper/bedroom

image.jpg
Lots of space between campsites alongside the lagoon, and lots of colorful sky and interesting weather on this trip.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 641

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle