Here is view from camp

7820414164_df00749fe1_c.jpg

notajeep

Observer
Southern Idaho
DSCF4519.jpg

Thomas Canyon, Nevada
DSCF4301.jpg

Cave Lake, Nevada (camp not set yet in this pic.)
DSCF4224.jpg

Wheeler Peak, Great Basin National Park
DSCF4116.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I think this photo sums up just why we do this. Thanks for sharing. Great shot.

Thanks BG1, It sure sums it up for me. That is exactly where I want end up at the end of the day. Now to go find that special campsite 100 more times... where next? :elkgrin:

Last edited:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
For me, up near the Canadian border in 2 weeks!

Hopefully this spot will be open again:
EstherLakeRunJune2012010.jpg

Perfect! You gotta love all the amazing back country we have to to enjoy in this country. I know many like to travel abroad but for me, I don't think I have enough time left to ever fully enjoy what we have here in in our own back yards.

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Perfect! You gotta love all the amazing back country we have to to enjoy in this country. I know many like to travel abroad but for me, I don't think I have enough time left to ever fully enjoy what we have here in in our own back yards.

Indeed! I couldn't swing my trip to CO this fall, but there is so much country here in northern MN, that I can get my fix!

I'm only 2 1/2 hours from the border (takes about 3 to get to my favorite spots) it's hard to beat.

Even though I get up there a lot, and have been for over 30 years, things change a bit, and it's all awesome!

Nothing more relaxing than a week+ in the woods, especially during the fall, when the leaves are turning.

I love the view looking into Canada:

7c5a0229.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12