campsite pics..lets see um

Taken summer 2006 before discovering Expo. Funny, for some reason after years of camping and Photography this is the only campground pic I have.

My bride to be, Jennifer, during her first time camping:camping:

Franconia Notch, NH
IMG_4749.jpg

Last edited:

alvarorb

Adventurer
This was on The Bear's ears on our way to Moab in 2006. We drove from Natural Bridges National Monument to Moab, mostly on dirt roads.

CRW_9577.jpg

Pics from the whole trip here

Regards

Alvaro

tibaal89

Adventurer
I just picked up this seriously ridiculous camp kitchen from Cabela's... holy mama this thing is stupid. You know something is awry when the camp kitchen is as big as the one at home... :wings:

DSCF1259.jpg

A 20'x30' tarp thrown over four FJ Cruisers = serious fun.

DSCF1263.jpg

Chris

Adventurer
Streakerfreak said:
Chris are those pictures of places were you have camped?
If so, then I am very jealous:26_7_2:

Yipers, I was extremely fortunate to be able to spend one or more nights at each. Normally not the case in the snow pics. Alaska, Mendenhall Glacier and the tent is used as an emergency shelter for ice climbers.:wings: :wings:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Chris said:
Yipers, I was extremely fortunate to be able to spend one or more nights at each. Normally not the case in the snow pics. Alaska, Mendenhall Glacier and the tent is used as an emergency shelter for ice climbers.:wings: :wings:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Very interesting!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Overkill!......in Anza~Borrego......:bigbossHL:

2007_1118TacoDocExPoMeetNGret029-1.jpg

The San Diego Crew............

One Arm Steve

Observer
easy610 said:
Where in Michigan?

I've been hitting the Grayling area mostly with gas prices what they are. I live in Plymouth. PM me if you want to tag along some time or want some GPS tracks. Click on my signature for more pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78