Can anybody recommend quality aluminum tray manufacturers for my full-size F350

I currently have a 8’ x 8’ steel bed on my truck but I wanted to do something in aluminum with under the bed storage for Tools and other things. I am curious if anybody could recommend some good quality trays made for my style of truck. I’ll be mounting a Bison Overland Flatbed Shell on it. Thank you

heinphoto

We have an OEV Aluma Tray on our long-bed F350. You can order it with under-tray cabinets on each side of the rear wheels. Our's also has above-tray cabinets designed to fit along the side of our slide-in camper (Four Wheel Camper). You wouldn't need those with a flatbed camper.

Camper with Flatbed Tray.jpg

We have an OEV Aluma Tray on our long-bed F350. You can order it with under-tray cabinets on each side of the rear wheels. Our's also has above-tray cabinets designed to fit along the side of our slide-in camper (Four Wheel Camper). You wouldn't need those with a flatbed camper.

View attachment 819455
Thanks but they won’t make a bed longer than 8’

dstefan

Also Sherptech and Largo Tank in Farmington NM.

07megacab

I had Altra Fabrication build mine. He built them in Australia for a while. Very competitive pricing, and can build exactly what you want. We made my headache rack removable so we could push the camper all the way forward and not waste an inch.

I couldn't be happier with it honestly.

Attachments

• 20231026_173649.jpg
    20231026_173649.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 28

Kingsize24

I had Altra Fabrication build mine. He built them in Australia for a while. Very competitive pricing, and can build exactly what you want. We made my headache rack removable so we could push the camper all the way forward and not waste an inch.

I couldn't be happier with it honestly.

That looks nice! Very handy to have that L Track on the side like that. 👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12