CAtuned Off-Road 1Ton Runner V8

Hey guys,

Long time fabricators, but new to Expedition Portal, we are CAtuned Off-Road from Sacramento, CA! You may have heard of CAtuned, custom fabricator and builder, specializing in BMWs (mostly old school some new). We are the off-road division of CAtuned! We custom fabricate and build everything and anything to meet all your 4x4 needs! 2004 4runner sport 2 wheel drive v8. Dana 60 from 04 Ford F 250 along with a rear sterling 10/2 inch. Rear will have a Detroit Locker and front will have Ethan electric lock. Front Suspension will be 3 link on 14 inch factory Fox coilovers and rears will have 58 inch Ford leaf springs. Transfer case will be double from inchworm. Of course can't forget 37 inch Nitto grapplers. Stop by our shop and say hi to Max! 7285 32nd St. North Highlands, CA. 95660 Shop#1 Thanks and enjoy the build!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

rickashay

Explorer
Hey guys,

Long time fabricators, but new to Expedition Portal, we are CAtuned Off-Road from Sacramento, CA! You may have heard of CAtuned, custom fabricator and builder, specializing in BMWs (mostly old school some new). We are the off-road division of CAtuned! We custom fabricate and build everything and anything to meet all your 4x4 needs! 2004 4runner sport 2 wheel drive v8. Dana 60 from 04 Ford F 250 along with a rear sterling 10/2 inch. Rear will have a Detroit Locker and front will have Ethan electric lock. Front Suspension will be 3 link on 14 inch factory Fox coilovers and rears will have 58 inch Ford leaf springs. Transfer case will be double from inchworm. Of course can't forget 37 inch Nitto grapplers. Stop by our shop and say hi to Max! 7285 32nd St. North Highlands, CA. 95660 Shop#1 Thanks and enjoy the build!

View attachment 331055

View attachment 331054

View attachment 331061

View attachment 331062

View attachment 331063

Awesome guys! I follow you on IG. Big fan of all your old bimmers.

Excited to watch this thing get chopped up.

smokeysevin

Observer
I am just about to do the same thing with the trans from my tundra, are you guys going to use a stock toyota transfer case or something more exotic?

Sean

Looks cool. Not enough builders here on ExPo. Welcome!

I am a fabricator in Cool. Stop by some time on your way to the Rubicon and we'll have a beer.

On a side note, I am looking for a 3.0CS (or 2800) to build with a modern BMW V8. Do you know of any good donors?

Matt

Looks cool. Not enough builders here on ExPo. Welcome!

I am a fabricator in Cool. Stop by some time on your way to the Rubicon and we'll have a beer.

On a side note, I am looking for a 3.0CS (or 2800) to build with a modern BMW V8. Do you know of any good donors?

Thank you! We're planning a few trips this summer up to the Rubicon, will let you know. 3.0 hmmm? I'll look into that!

Sitting 26 inches

We are sitting 26 inches from the ground to the frame! Here's a couple pictures how it should look like when we're driving down the road.

:Wow1:
image.jpeg
:drool:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Adventurous

Explorer
Oh my. That looks like it'll be a fun vehicle when completed. Despite having absolutely no need for one there's something about a SAS'd 4runner or Tacoma that gets my blood pumping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior