Central Oregon and NW Expeditions

MR.Ty

Observer
Amazing ill add OR to the growing list. Do you have a build thread for your jk?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

haven

Expedition Leader
I moved this thread to the "completed adventures" area. The trip described doesn't meet the criteria for "expedition," which include

1. Primary purpose: Exploration in support of geographic, scientific or humanitarian endeavors.
2. Duration: Typically several weeks to many years.
3. Logistics: Detailed planning is required for environmental, geographic and geopolitical contingencies.
4. Route Finding: Navigation can be highly complicated, and many areas may have no mapping detail available, requiring extensive research and/or support from the local population.
5. Camping: Accommodations will range from remote camping to hostels due to weather conditions, security concerns or duration of travel. There also may be limited camping available, requiring use of local accommodations, hostels, military and church grounds, etc.
6. International Borders: Often includes crossing of multiple international borders.
7. Risk: Moderate to severe risk to personnel and equipment due to security issues or the extreme remoteness and difficulty of the journey.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...n-A-helpful-guide-for-posting-in-this-section

rickashay

Explorer
Excellent photos and very nice looking Jeep/Trailer combo! I must say, I visited Bend OR for the first time this year on my way home from Cali/Utah and I will be back. What an incredible place.

est1980

@Tsavo_Touring
Great photos! I moved to Bend about a year ago and really want get out and explore more of the area. Definitely adding Fort Rock and Millican to my list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998