Chaser/Horizon in C. Springs or Denver area?

Bighead

Adventurer
Is there a Chaser or Horizon owner living in the Colorado Springs or Denver area that would be willing to meet with me so I can take a look at their trailer?

Please PM me if you would be willing to do this. Thanks for the help.

TheMike

Adventurer
Bighead said:
Is there a Chaser or Horizon owner living in the Colorado Springs or Denver area that would be willing to meet with me so I can take a look at their trailer?

Please PM me if you would be willing to do this. Thanks for the help.

Absolutely. What kind of time frame are you looking at and where would you like to meet?

I'll PM you as requested.

Mike

Bergger

Explorer
I've also got one, a Chaser, in S.E. Aurora. Mike let me check his out before we bought ours. PM me if interested in coming up to see it. We just got back from a 1500 mile trip to the 4 corners area and Hurricane Lake AZ and the trailer was great.

TheMike

Adventurer
Maybe we could work a time for all of us to get together. It's good to see the trailers setup a little different from each other but also to see them behind different tow rigs.

Could be fun!

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
Lance, come to the earthroamer thing and im sure Scott Brady may have his there and some others in the area.

Bighead

Adventurer
neliconcept said:
Lance, come to the earthroamer thing and im sure Scott Brady may have his there and some others in the area.

I must have missed that thread. When is that happening?

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
neliconcept said:

Not likely. He's driving the Jeep out with the motorcycles in tow on a borrowed trailer. Maybe Mike or Bergger could bring a trailer. Would that be tacky?

TheMike

Adventurer
neliconcept said:
Yea, what's this?

Edit: Nevermind. I assume it's this? Boy, that's tempting. I'll have to call in sick as the flying public insists on flying during the weekends!

Bergger

Explorer
I would love to go to the Earth Roamer thing but I have Reserve duty this weekend! :( If anyone is interested in seeing the Chaser just PM me and we can set something up I'm sure. I know Mike would also be more than happy to show off his as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78