Chevy Colorado - Anyone Here Driving One?

Skeptic

Adventurer
Spotted in Snellville, Georgia. I hadn't expected to see lift kits and accessories out there for this truck yet. Anyone driving one? Curious to get some impressions from owners.

Colorado.jpg

CurtStyler

Observer
I sat in one the other day, it felt much smaller inside than I had expected. I was surprised, I think my friends Tacoma feels larger inside.

Still, they are very nice trucks. It was just outside of my price range and I had to draw the line somewhere when I bought my Subaru a few months ago. In a few years I could see myself in a used one.

p nut

butter
I sat in one the other day, it felt much smaller inside than I had expected. I was surprised, I think my friends Tacoma feels larger inside.

Still, they are very nice trucks. It was just outside of my price range and I had to draw the line somewhere when I bought my Subaru a few months ago. In a few years I could see myself in a used one.

We love our Outback. It has surprisingly good ground clearance and does pretty well "off road." Our's is a '14 and it's taken us to some remote places far in the back country. And even with the I4, it tows very well.

justbecause

perpetually lost
I like them, I wish isuzu would have brought this to the states before emission regulations essentially ruined diesels here.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
We love our Outback. It has surprisingly good ground clearance and does pretty well "off road." Our's is a '14 and it's taken us to some remote places far in the back country. And even with the I4, it tows very well.

Same here but the Diesel Canyon will likely replace our OB in a couple of yrs. I want a little more load capability when the kids get older and we do more MTB trips with more big boy bikes. ;-)20150522_175306.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle