Chevy/Gmc Awd Armrest

Mcarpenito89

Adventurer
Is there certain years and seats the Vans have armrests ?

My 2006 Savana doesn't have them unfortunately. I'm so used to leaning on one in my truck and this definitely become a missing link.

Can you add them to the seat or do you have to buy different seats ?

skibum148

Is there certain years and seats the Vans have armrests ?

My 2006 Savana doesn't have them unfortunately. I'm so used to leaning on one in my truck and this definitely become a missing link.

Can you add them to the seat or do you have to buy different seats ?

my 2009 chevy express awd has arm rests. they fold down. mine has the cloth seats and power windows.

wjeeper

Its super easy to swap out armrests on these vans, takes all of ten minutes to do! I am not sure if your seat has the bung for an arm rest since it didst come from the factory with one. Its would fairly easy to check your seat frame.

At the back of the seat pull apart the velcro that is attached to the carpet on the seat cover. Then full that loose fabric/ carpet forward and through the gap in the seat. Then wiggle the seat cover about half the way up and look from the back for the cotter pin/ bung. This video shows the bung I am talking about.
If you have the bung all you would need to do is poke a small hole and push it on......

If that makes any sense at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears