Chevy/GMC floor mats

86scotty

Cynic
I'm working on a new-to-me van, 2010 Chevy AWD. I'm totally amazed that I cannot find one company that sells a floor mat for this van. These vans are all over the place! It's the only vehicle I have ever had this problem with.

What I'm looking for is a decent pre-cut all weather mat or tray. My van has a vinyl floor up front, which is great, but we still drag in a lot of the outdoors when we go play.

I have mostly had Ford vans and have always been able to find the old Highland floor mats, my favorite, but I believe they are now defunct. No luck finding them, not even for a Ford. If I could find some I would try them.

Weathertech, Husky and the Amazon knock offs (Oedro, etc.) all come up short on the Chevys.

What are you guys using, or what have you found? I really don't want to hack up new mats but I'm considering trying the Weathertech w51 which is actually made for Ford. It might work but I doubt it will be perfect. Oddly, this same mat also brings up Chevy Astro in Google searches. I've had two Astro/Safaris and I don't remember but it seems weird that the floor pan would be that similar.

OllieChristopher

Eric, A little later today I'll post up a pic of what I'm using in my GMC truck. I purchased these about 2012 and they came with little tabs to keep them from sliding around on the vinyl floor.

86scotty

Cynic
Eric, A little later today I'll post up a pic of what I'm using in my GMC truck. I purchased these about 2012 and they came with little tabs to keep them from sliding around on the vinyl floor.

Thanks, but the trucks and vans are vastly different. Tons of aftermarket stuff like this for trucks, not for vans.

Choff

Adventurer
Got these years ago, Auto store or Farm & Fleet in Wisconsin, for our 2005 GMC AWD Van
I did cut down the pass. side to fit.
Work greatVAN 1B.jpgVAN 2.jpgVAN 2A.jpg

OllieChristopher

Thanks, but the trucks and vans are vastly different. Tons of aftermarket stuff like this for trucks, not for vans.

What is cool about these is they are cut to fit. As long as you have an old one for a pattern then you are good to go. Now I just have to remember where I purchased them and what brand....

C4005E62-1310-472B-B6E7-4A7AA505D9E7.jpeg05EF3BB5-4957-4F46-918F-7FB96261193D.jpeg

emulous74

Are you talking Chevy Express 1500 AWD or Astro, Chevy still sells floor mats for the Express on their accessories site.

86scotty

Cynic
Here you go: https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/?https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/rubbertite-floor-mats?q=design

They make these for what I assume is a 2010 Express AWD. Even though it say not for final floor, just get a few extra anchors.

Thank you sir. I actually found those today after I made this thread. The ones that are already cut to fit are $69. I'll probably go for them.

Sure do wish Husky Liners made a tray for these vans though. They make them for every other car in the world.

86scotty

Cynic
Are you talking Chevy Express 1500 AWD or Astro, Chevy still sells floor mats for the Express on their accessories site.

Well I'll be danged, you are right. Honestly, a manufacturer's website is the last place I think to look for something like this. They are $122 though and pretty basic. I think I'm going to take a chance on the Lloyd's ones listed above which will definitely catch more crumbs. That is, unless somebody chimes in with something better they've used on a GM van, such as the Weathertech ones I listed above.

Scotty D

Our vans are orphans as far as the aftermarket is concerned.
You can get a carpet kit for for every chevy van up until the very last body style change that includes the AWDs

emulous74

Just FYI, these vans are very popular in the commercial and fleet markets, perhaps do your search with upfitter's, commercial and fleet in the search strings.

86scotty

Cynic
Just FYI, these vans are very popular in the commercial and fleet markets, perhaps do your search with upfitter's, commercial and fleet in the search strings.

i have, lots of complete floors, walls, etc. are available as I already knew. Just looking for decent (removable) floor mats.

I had the weathertec’s initially and was never happy with them. I have the Lloyds now, much better.
Thanks Whit, I think that’s the way I’m going to go.

OllieChristopher

And they clean up really nice!! My truck was pretty dirty so I cleaned it today. Nothing more than wear marks from my feet. Hey what do you expect from almost 9 year old mats in a daily driver!! LOL!! These also dry really quick and hold a lot of dirt and spilled drinks.

C4005E62-1310-472B-B6E7-4A7AA505D9E7.jpegA44ECFAC-164B-42FB-B3F7-2BC38B7D3ACD_1_201_a.jpeg

cobb ridge

Observer
I have a 2021 and the newest Lloyds lists is a 2019. These vans haven’t changed for years. I’ve emailed them but wanted everyones opinion as to if the 2019 is the same as 2021?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears