Chevy S10 4x4 Camper Truck, w/ Cool, Custom Cedar Camper , $6000 (Jackson, WY

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
C1FAC625-68F5-4F66-8068-1FF547AEE7C6.jpeg
https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevy-s10-4x4-camper-truck/6468908230.html

I swear I’ve seen this on here before, but in any event, here it is (Cl ad is even longer and mote detailed than what I’ve cut and pasted here):

2003 Chevy S10 and camper-top (together, as one piece). The truck currently has 129,000 miles. I've owned the truck since September of 2016 when I chose to build 'er out. I've included both the maintenance I've done, as well as the recommended maintenance ahead.
Serious inquiries only. I am located in Jackson, Wyoming. I will only work via phone call (no texts), and a cash-only deal when the time comes.

Also, reason I'm selling is to upgrade to a bigger rig (high top Chevy Express or Sprinter/High Roof Cargo Van). My blog cedartruck.wordpress.com outlines how I built the camper.
I'm asking $6000 for the truck. Read below for the comprehensive list of maintenance and upgrades I've given her. She's an old work truck but has been tuned up well and will run for many more miles and years.

My name is Trevor and I'm available at Six five 1, 23one, 67one four. Read all the way down if you wanna check er out!

Trim:
-Chevy S10 LS
-Vortec 4.3L V6 engine
-Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed
-4wd
Truck upgrades:
-Manual Cable-Pull 4x4 engagement: Eliminates standard, failure-prone vacuum actuator system.
-Hellwig 1250 rear helper springs: Support 1000lb of load carrying capacity.
-Front Shocks, KYB Gas-a-Just shocks: Increased vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.
-Rear Shocks, KYB Mono-Max shocks: Maximum control for heavier duty loads.
-Engine Block Heater
Condition of wear components:
-Sport SAT All Season Tires: 85-90%
-Brakes: 70-80%

Camper Includes:
-Custom bed mats (both measure 31"x73.5" long) with zipper-removable upholstery.
-Custom, matching window blinds
-19"x27" Red Oak / Padauk cutting board (doubles as a table when camper is in leisure-mode).
-11lb propane tank
-12ft extension propane hose
- Coleman 2-burner propane stove
-Overhead LED lights
- "Poweradd" 2-port USB charger, 22,000mah (powers lights and phones for 4-5 days)
-Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
-Fire Extinguisher

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12