Chinook on CL near me- not mine but looks legit

beanco

1624652868920.png

i can go look at it if you're interested? I'll check back everyday to see if it's available.
Ben

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Looks really nice, has the lounge layout which I love in mine. The swivel rocking chairs are insanely comfortable, put your feet on couch and slip into sweet dreams.

41k seems high but in this market someone will pay.

Imbecile

Everything is over priced in todays world to a rediculous extreme. I was trying to find a used Dodge ram steel dually wheel for a 2019 Ram. All of the junk yards want $150 up to $300 for a used steel wheel. I looked on the dealer parts site, $139 brand new, problem is they are backordered until late July. Thats because they are made in China, in fact nearly everything on a new vehicle regardless of manufacture, is made in China now.

Anyway, I also need new Aluminum dually wheels for the same rig..... $800 dollars each from the dealer and $550 each from the junk yard for a wheel. How much is a new pickup truck? I dont think this Chinook is over priced anymore than anything else on the market is today.

jadmt

ignore button user
Chinooks are top quality. It says reasonable offers accepted. I think it would be reasonable to offer $35000. you have to think a 22 year old camper no matter how well it was taken care will have some issues to take care of.

86scotty

Cynic
Dang, I remember a few years ago when these were fairly common for $25k. They didn't have only 50k like this one though and most aren't this clean. This thing is CLEAN! I'd say it's a decent deal, especially in today's market.

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Dang, I remember a few years ago when these were fairly common for $25k. They didn't have only 50k like this one though and most aren't this clean. This thing is CLEAN! I'd say it's a decent deal, especially in today's market.

You are exactly correct, 3 years ago I paid 21k for mine with I think 70k miles from older couple that used it very lightly, most going in mid-20's, rarely did they go for over 30k.

jadmt is correct, due to age it will be wise to change some wear items, reseal roof, check tires, I think stock brakes are undersized so upgrade or go to E-450 brakes, recalls still performed for free on fridge, and good tune-up on generator especially since it has such low hours.

rawtoxic

An RV stored indoors it's entire life sure does really conserve condition. Now I want at least a carport for my Tiger!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78