Cinders on ATV

JJackson

Explorer
They let us go early from work today after a few "fun" meetings, decided to dust the cobwebs off of my Raptor and take it out for a run. It has been sitting in the garage for about 3.5 months while I have been contemplating selling it, may still yet. The cinders OHV park is fun place to ride outside of Flagstaff, it all volcanic rock its soft and well used trails become whooped out it also punishes you. Only seen one other rider all afternoon and that was on the way back to the truck.

Here's a few pictures of my mini adventure:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I love the Cinders! I've only been there once, but what a fun place to cruise around. Its so cool to drive up the side of a volcano!

215367166_vChtW-L.jpg

215367251_j95hR-L.jpg

215367398_THurL-L.jpg

215367351_sz6bo-L.jpg

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Looks like you had fun. I used to go out there with my CJ-5. I'm afraid my 80 would sink to China because it is so heavy.

JJackson

Explorer
Have only taken the truck out there a couple of times, once for a little run and another time I was riding and had to go back and get the truck to pull out a stuck 3/4ton with a couple of hungover and bloody occupants. I would drive there more often but would not do it without another truck to help with recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78