Clean-Dezert Barstow Clean-up NOV 13th

DWphoto

Adventurer
5119476157_47ab8768d3_b.jpg

Clean-Dezert is proud to announce its 4th annual Barstow Clean-up is scheduled for Nov.13th 2010. We are very excited for the event this year, as we have had great response every year since we started. We have some new ideas that will make this event even better and bigger then years past. As always lunch will be provided for all participants, event shirts, and hands down one of the biggest raffles you will ever see in the desert. Ever year we get great reviews with just how much fun everyone has and that its not hard work, rather a great time doing a great deed with a great reward (free stuff). If you havent had the oppurtunity to take part in a desert clean-up now is your time.

Schedule of events will be as follows.

Clean-up 9:00-12:00
Lunch 12:00-2:00
Raffle 2:00-3:00

We are still planning and getting everything organized for the event, so if you or your company is interested in sponsoring the event or helping out please let us know. We are also looking for help and contacts that may help with one of the bigger problems that plague us each year, Tires... Last year we disposed of roughly 300 tires from big to small, by loading them on trailers and hauling them to local tire shops. This year we are trying to find a way to dispose of them on site. So if you know of any companys or would like to help donate to the tire disposal that would be great. So far we have been quoted in excess of $1800 to dispose of the tires.

And ofcourse we cannot put on the event without such companies as
RICHER RACING
DMZ FABRICATION
PCI Race Radios
BLACK KNIGHT LIGHTING
OFFROAD EXPO
OFFROAD MAGAZINE
DEZERT RANGERS.COM
RACE-DEZERT.COM
AEM
POLY PERFORMANCE
RADFLO SHOCKS
KING SHOCKS
FOX RACING SHOCKS
IRONCLAD GLOVES
WEST COAST JEWERLY
BTF FABRICATION
and many many more. We will keep you updated of raffle prizes and sponsors as we hear more.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Very cool, we supported it last year and it turned out to be a great event. We'll do the same this year.

Fire me an email and we'll send something for the raffle - info at trasharoo dot com

I'll help spread the word, this is a late announcement for an event thats only weeks away.

DWphoto

Adventurer
Very cool, we supported it last year and it turned out to be a great event. We'll do the same this year.

Fire me an email and we'll send something for the raffle - info at trasharoo dot com

I'll help spread the word, this is a late announcement for an event thats only weeks away.

Right on man Ill send you an Email

You guys should come out

E

DWphoto

Adventurer
I will be out there again. Great event I hope they get a big turnout!

Jordan May
Offroad Magazine

Sweet!

Are you guys covering it for the magazine ?

BTW : Awesome Job on the huckfest article. Our race truck took first. Same truck might be out there at the clean up.

Lostmanifesto

Traveler
Sweet!

Are you guys covering it for the magazine ?

BTW : Awesome Job on the huckfest article. Our race truck took first. Same truck might be out there at the clean up.

We always cover the event and sponsor it. Should be another good turn out this year! Thanks I know Jerrod had a great time out there "hucking" with the group!

DWphoto

Adventurer
5176489761_bafa2c8357_b.jpg

Awesome weekend! Clean Dezert did an awesome job as always.

Scored some goods for the yota at the raffle.

5176545940_1a74fac027_b.jpg

5176025907_909e62d889_b.jpg

5176029591_2d89a93c1a_b.jpg

5176635390_323a839221_b.jpg

5176669794_78044f2654_b.jpg

5176666766_06db93f165_b.jpg

After the clean up...

5177040815_8bb7b92bb1_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member