Clean up date poll

Clean up on April 1-2

• I'm dropping my existing plans to attend April 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

datrupr

Expedition Leader
I am good with those dates. I am pretty sure I can make it work & probably get my family involved as well.

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
April 1-2 won't work - there is an ExPo trip scheduled to Black Mountain. Probably best since it's an ExPo event not to do that!

March 25-26 or March 18-19 could work of there are no other ExPo events planned.

Also, I'm re-re-iterating, as did Goodtimes, that we not have sponsors. Let's just do it because it's good to do. We can get sponsors for other events that raise money for something - but not for trash pickup. Wayyyyyy wrong message.

And we can get the publicity without having sponsors.

Roseann

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
calamaridog said:
Nice poll :shakin:

Ha ya like that It was meant as a joke. :jump: It was the best date in my calander so I stuck it up with no options LOL. Anyway I would say we would have to wwait for our fearless leader to chime in with a suggestion. So how about it Scott let look at the crystal ball to get a date.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
There is another trip planned on the 18th and 19th as well (rainbow bridge). But it is not likely to have as heavy of a turnout as the Black Mtn trip.

The weekend between the two probably won't work for me either, as I only get one or two weekends per month off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12