Closed: everything Sold. American Camp Chair, snatch blocks, and Pelican Case

DallasFJ

*****everything is sold****closed thread*******. I'm making room so I need to sell some items. I'm selling a practically new American Camp Chair that has never been taken out of the house or used really. I believe that they are currently running almost $300 for a new one. Yes the chair comes in its very own rugged bag. I also have a ARB snatch block for sale. It has a little surface rust and needs a little cleaning but has never been used. I don't know what you have to do to get the FJ stuck. Also for sale is a practically new Masterpull snatch block (SBO30000). It has never been used as well. Lastly, I have a pelican 1700 case that may be easier if it sells locally because of the size. The Pelican case is used and has a few scratches. If you are in the Dallas area, I can meet you half way to deliver the Pelican 1700 case. I can provide more photos if requested. I'm not interested in low ball offers. I priced items low enough so they are a good deal. Shipping is on your nickle. PM me for email address.

ARB Snatch block Sold
Master pull snatch block Sold
American Camp Chair Sold

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members