*Closed* HIlift group buy

Snapdive

Just something for you to think about that might make this more attractive. Not many people really want the off road base. Most are just interested in a jack. For a group buy it needs to be at a price that you can't get anywhere else.

We will keep that in mind!

Thank you!

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Sorry, but this seems like pretty standard pricing.

Who and what are you? Do you have any interest in offroad travel or are you just a retail operation? Usually you should introduce yourself and establish some credibility before selling product.

I hate to say it, but agree with Andrew. I just did a quick Amazon check and I can get the 60" jack with the two accessories for the same price with free shipping... would need more financial incentive to participate in a group buy if I can just order on Amazon for the same price.

AndrewP

Explorer
I hate to say it, but agree with Andrew. I just did a quick Amazon check and I can get the 60" jack with the two accessories for the same price with free shipping... would need more financial incentive to participate in a group buy if I can just order on Amazon for the same price.

LOL. It appears "snapdive" is a wanna-be group buy facilitator at full price. You pay more because these products are "curated". My guess is, snapdive has never used a hi-lift.

fishEH

Explorer

For the Extreme 60"?? Cheapest I could find all 3 on Amazon was $167.73 with free shipping.
Judging by the lack of people signing up on thw first page I'd say this "group buy" has missed its mark.

Snapdive

Good day to you!

Can you please post your references?

On amazon:

black hilift xtreme 60" - $109.94
offroad base - $39.95
handle keeper - $17.84

grand total - $167.73 with free shipping

our group buy price - $143.00 with free shipping

LOL. It appears "snapdive" is a wanna-be group buy facilitator at full price. You pay more because these products are "curated". My guess is, snapdive has never used a hi-lift.

Hello AndrewP!

Please see above! You are saving with us. :)

For the Extreme 60"?? Cheapest I could find all 3 on Amazon was $167.73 with free shipping.
Judging by the lack of people signing up on thw first page I'd say this "group buy" has missed its mark.

Thank you.

The group buy is still open, so no, we have not missed our mark yet. :)

Happykamper

Explorer
Snapdive I believe since no one here knows you and for $20 more I can get the setup I want from very reliable Amazon ,not some person who just happened to drop in looking to make some money. Perhaps you may want to re figure your pricing strategy by cutting some profit on this buy and getting some happy followers behind you.
As of right now you just appear to be a Carpet Bagger .
Look it up if you do not understand who they were, it's not flattering.
Be a business person and first make a great impression , then your customers will follow you.
Just my .02

Happykamper

Explorer
Ok I just read this guys intro to the forum lol. It's kinda a sad story of a boy who could not fit in for all the wrong reasons. And then he became a super hero third party group buy guy who will save overlanding !!
I call BS. Big discount or not would not trust him. Make sure you read his intro before bed , keep the tissue near cause your going to shed a tear for him ********

Snapdive

Snapdive I believe since no one here knows you and for $20 more I can get the setup I want from very reliable Amazon ,not some person who just happened to drop in looking to make some money. Perhaps you may want to re figure your pricing strategy by cutting some profit on this buy and getting some happy followers behind you.
As of right now you just appear to be a Carpet Bagger .
Look it up if you do not understand who they were, it's not flattering.
Be a business person and first make a great impression , then your customers will follow you.
Just my .02

Ok I just read this guys intro to the forum lol. It's kinda a sad story of a boy who could not fit in for all the wrong reasons. And then he became a super hero third party group buy guy who will save overlanding !!
I call BS. Big discount or not would not trust him. Make sure you read his intro before bed , keep the tissue near cause your going to shed a tear for him ********

HappyKamper!

Hope you're having a great weekend. Thank you for the advice!

fishEH

Explorer
You're persistent if nothing else.
You're not going to get enough takers on your kits. Offer the pieces individually with the biggest discount on the lift itself and a smaller discount on accessories. Lots of people want HiLifts, no so many want a kit.

Happykamper

Explorer
I will take a 60 , but do try to find better deals in future , also if you have to to get started cut your margin . I'm doing this because after reading my post I was rude sorry.

Snapdive

You're persistent if nothing else.
You're not going to get enough takers on your kits. Offer the pieces individually with the biggest discount on the lift itself and a smaller discount on accessories. Lots of people want HiLifts, no so many want a kit.

Thank you for the advice! We will consider this for a future group buy. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater