***CLOSED*** Krazy Beaver GB

smd3

Sorry to do this, I'm actually going to want two. I'll want one with the cover. I hope that's not a hassle.

Further

The website is showing the Shovel Guard on sale for $9.99 until May 15th but the #1 post on this thread says $12.50?

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
The website is showing the Shovel Guard on sale for $9.99 until May 15th but the #1 post on this thread says $12.50?
Well, for $9.99 I'll probably get one. What's it made of? Looks like some sort of plastic.

Whitecloud

One day at a time
Sorry to do this, I'm actually going to want two. I'll want one with the cover. I hope that's not a hassle.

Added

I'll check on it.

Count me in.

Added.

Can I get added to the list for one?

Thanks!

Added.

Well, for $9.99 I'll probably get one. What's it made of? Looks like some sort of plastic.

I'll check on the pricing differences. It is some sort of ABS plastic. I'll see if I can get more info.

Whitecloud

One day at a time
So for those of you wanting the guard..........they will be the 12.50 as listed. Not the 9.99. The way it works out with shipping if you bought it separate it actually saves you money getting it with the shovel. Just to give you guys a heads up.

Whitecloud

One day at a time
The GB is officially CLOSED. I will be ssending out ordering instructions here shortly to those on the list. For those of you that missed out this time.........I will hold another one soon.

smd3

The shovels guards are at the full 12.50 price, and they're including state sales tax. FYI for other buyers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger