***CLOSED*** Krazy Beaver GB

freedomrider

Ordinary average guy
Not trying to piss on everybody's corn flakes but I'm having a hard time seeing the utility of this device for recovery situations. Digging a hole through root-filled soil to plant a tree, maybe but not unsticking a vehicle. I'd also be leary about using it near my tires.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
I received the PM with the ordering instructions, but it specifies PayPal. I have not tried to place the order yet, but I do not and will not use PayPal. Will the order system take credit cards?

97GreenMeanie

For clarification. The additional money was NM sales tax. Which should have been mentioned in the first post.
Wasn't a deal breaker for me and wasn't going to argue about charging sales tax to out of state residents since it was free shipping and free quick fist holders.

Thanks again for setting up the group buy.

smd3

I agree that it's still a fair deal, but it was unexpected. Especially since, technically, you should be paying sales tax to the state you live in for internet purchases.

cactusjk

Explorer
Other than the videos are there any actual user review of this shovel? Looks like the handle and shovel used to detach to make is smaller for packing.

Whitecloud

One day at a time
Have them shipped yet?

Most have. Just was informed that the shipper pushed them back and the rest should be shipping out by Monday.

Other than the videos are there any actual user review of this shovel? Looks like the handle and shovel used to detach to make is smaller for packing.

The handle and shaft do detach, and is hollow. Usually used for holding some fire starting materials. As far as user reviews, I'm going to try to write up a lengthy review on them to post up soon (just need to find the time). Other than that I am unaware of any reviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears