CO2 setup

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
For sale is a 20lb CO2 tank (half filled) and never used adjustable CO2 regulator (0-150psi).

$150 can meet locally on the weekend for gas. Also have a shower setup (5gallon aluminum tank) and all fittings and hoses never used for $50 if interested.

Located in Raleigh, NC.

-Sam

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
1288128692.jpg

1288128684.jpg

1288128615.jpg

1288128646.jpg

All hoses and fittings are new and nest into the tank. Connect one end to your compressor or CO2 tank and the other hose has a standard sink sprayer nozzle.

I installed a 12v heater coil onto my shower setup so that I have hot water when needed. You could remove the rubber feet and put it next to the campfire as well.

CO2 tanks pictures to follow tomorrow

-Sam

AKTank

Observer
That is an excellent idea. How much CO2 does it take to run the 5 gallon water tank from full to empty? What does the 12v heater cost and were you able to pick it up locally?

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Very little CO2, the 20lb tank goes a long way. I have aired up my 33s from deflating down to 12psi several times. Run the other shower many times and run air tool and i still have CO2 left.

If you want to play it safe, I also have a BNIB warn air compressor for sale for $75 for whoever buys the above.

Also found an extra bracket for the 20lb co2 tank. Metal, very beefy, I get compliments on mine all the time. $25 if you buy the co2.
-Sam

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
What does the 12v heater cost and were you able to pick it up locally?

Ordered it online, there are different wattages you can buy, some are adjustable, others are fixed temperature. Prices from $20 and up depending on where you get it from.

AKTank

Observer
I need to sell my shell and drawer system. The wife would love to have a shower camping. Have you got any photos of the CO2 mounting bracket?

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Sorry for the grainy cell phone pics. Attached are pics of the tank and regulator. Will upload pics of the mount tonight/tomorrow.

1312211054.jpg

1312211157.jpg

str8nm

Observer
red tank

is it the black or red tank for the shower for sale.
and you are saying one has to add the sprayer/hoses/heater.
Just up the road in Richmond

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
is it the black or red tank for the shower for sale.
and you are saying one has to add the sprayer/hoses/heater.
Just up the road in Richmond

The red one is for sale. Comes with new sprayer, new hoses, new fittings (as pictured). Does not come with heater but its a simple addition as I can't guarantee that the final owner will use the heater as it was intended or that they wired up the connections correctly and dont burn their truck down. There's always someone that decides to run wiring and not use a fuse...

-Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78