coilovers,coilovers,and more coilovers

mcm4090

Explorer
If you haven't been pay attention the choices for coilovers have just got a lot better and all are 2.5 coilovers.

Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5

2742602564_c19258e6ff.jpg

2741765313_32c85ed634.jpg

Saw-A-Way Racrunners

SAWcoiloverstockuca8-12.jpg

SAW25ucacoilover8-12.jpg

King 2.5

kingfrontcoilovers.jpg

Radflo 2.5 Replacements should be out soon also.

I have 2" spacers from PRG right now.

My camber is starting to eat the outsides of my tires. I need new Upper Control Arms, and while I"m already taking that apart, I may as well get new coilovers.

silentsamurai

Explorer
so are these just basic 2.5's that you have to custom fit, cause on each companies website, they dont list them under their product sheets as of yet. Are these just rumors? When can we expect prices and product on their websites. if you dont know thats cool. i'll just email them.

Thanks for the heads up. I like sway-a-way suspension. Have ridden in a few trucks with their setup. May email them first.

mcm4090

Explorer
They all bolt right up and just came out this week.

the Fox coilovers are priced at $1349 per pair.

SAW's are going for $949 per pair

Icon coilovers are $1050 per pair.

prerunnerparts is offering the Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" coilovers and the Total Chaos Upper control arms at the group buy price of 1525.00

bigdog

Adventurer
Yea, my next big move will be PRG UCA's with either the 2.0 Radflos, or the new 2.5 Saws. My understanding is that the shocks are slightly differant if you have stock UCA or aftermarket UCA, so the combo kit is the way to go. But it does take a bigger bite out of the old wallet.

mcm4090

Explorer
I am leaning towards the Icons from prerunnerparts. I thinks it's important to try to support a new vendor when ever possiable.

madizell

Explorer
I have been using 2.5" Sway-A-Way Racerunners with remotes with a long arm conversion on my '85 CJ for four years now, and they have worked perfectly the entire time. As modified, the CJ is very close to the weight of the Frontier at just a bit over 5,000 pounds, and the 2.5" system handles that weight without issues even with constant harsh terrain and relatively high speeds. I would expect the Sway-A-Way product to be an excellent choice for the Nissan applications.

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Thanks for the great info Mike! Awesome news...

You are going to love those ICONs. Everyone I talk to say they are worth every penny and more.

hovenator

Explorer
Although I have a Titan, I have the Donahoe front coilovers from PRG. If you need to know anything about a Nissan suspension system.....call Greg at PRG!!!

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Although I have a Titan, I have the Donahoe front coilovers from PRG. If you need to know anything about a Nissan suspension system.....call Greg at PRG!!!

x2!!! Greg is a good guy and always willing to answer questions and give advise. I have had many a phone converstations with him about my Frontier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears