Collection of Trailer Builds

Xtreme XJ

Adventurer
WELL DONE !!!

I'm sloooowly working on a longbed...
33xj135.jpg

Mine had a shell quite similar, but it was toast... it wasn't part of my plan so it got cut up.

What have you done for a rear bumper ??

Curt

Adventure Copan

Adventurer
That's pretty sweet! I like the side boxes and cargo box. What is the weight?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! I'm gonna take it to the scales when we're done, but I suspect it's gonna be around #1,500 ish. That's just a guess based on other people's builds that were similar. I designed it to be a multi task trailer, hence the large main box. The gear will be organized into Pelican cases.

-Daniel Kent

Adventure Copan

Adventurer
Looks like a bunch of great storage space! How big is the main box?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

The main box is 6' long x4' wide x3' tall (outside). The front deck is for our 10k watt Gen. It's built like a tank and has 2' ground clearance from the bottom of the frame. :D I designed to eventually be used in Honduras to transport (construction tools, medical supplies or general humanitarian items). It needs to be able to be dragged deep in the mountains where we plan on going and big enough to carry stuff for a small community and/or a missions team.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364467730.711779.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1364467745.476701.jpg

These pics are earlier on but the give you a better idea of the size.

If someone what's all the details we documented everything on our company FB page. ;)

-Daniel Kent

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179