Colorado Built Boreas AT, XT, MXT Teardrop!

Jamccain

Hi All, I picked up a used 2019 XT in great condition. Really enjoyed my first long weekend in it and looking forward to future trips. I believe these used XT's are the best value going right now. Here are a couple pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 68

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

So I was trying to inform a guy that was asking if an eos 12 would fit in his 7 foot garage. Boreas responded no but it will fit in an 8 foot garage. Most 8 ' garages are 95" with trim. Website says the eos is 100 " closed and 106" with AC. I know one might be able to drop 2-3 inches with the cruismaster air suspension but probably not 5 inches. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
So I was trying to inform a guy that was asking if an eos 12 would fit in his 7 foot garage. Boreas responded no but it will fit in an 8 foot garage. Most 8 ' garages are 95" with trim. Website says the eos is 100 " closed and 106" with AC. I know one might be able to drop 2-3 inches with the cruismaster air suspension but probably not 5 inches. Am I wrong?

On our second prototype, with the Cruisemaster all the way down, the EOS came in right at 96" to the top of the Maxx Fan and 102" if you do the A/C. The measurements on the website must be one of our estimations before we got this second one built. We are planning on shaving one more inch for production models and will have a very accurate measurement when we build our third prototype around the holidays!

Thank you for the question!

On our second prototype, with the Cruisemaster all the way down, the EOS came in right at 96" to the top of the Maxx Fan and 102" if you do the A/C. The measurements on the website must be one of our estimations before we got this second one built. We are planning on shaving one more inch for production models and will have a very accurate measurement when we build our third prototype around the holidays!

Thank you for the question!
Thank you for the answer. In my humble opinion I think you are wise to shoot for 95". In these trendy mountain towns we live in it is $350 a month for indoor storage. Not to mention the silly hoa rules about campers in your driveway.

Boreas Campers

Hi All,

We have our XT and EOS12 at Overland Expo East this weekend! Matt, the owner of Boreas will be there to answer all of your questions! Please stop by if you are interested!

Thank you and let me know if you have questions!

DFNDER

We’re stepping up to the Boreas EOS-12 and are selling our beloved and like new 2021 XT with a bunch of extras and upgraded battery. This is the first year with cruisemaster suspension and hitch. Can deliver this superbly built off road trailer to Overland Expo East or pick up in DC area. PM me if interested.

We’re stepping up to the Boreas EOS-12 and are selling our beloved and like new 2021 XT with a bunch of extras and upgraded battery. This is the first year with cruisemaster suspension and hitch. Can deliver this superbly built off road trailer to Overland Expo East or pick up in DC area. PM me if interested.

Congrats on going to the EOS. I think it's one of the best built and priced rigs in this space!

stevo_pct

Here are a few. The trailer performed great on this entire trip. It's easy to tow and maneuver. It'll go anywhere my truck will go. I love the cruisemaster hitch. No noise, rattling, etc. It's a really solid connection.

I started off in the northern end of the Winds (Green River Lakes area):

IMG_7040.jpgIMG_7041.jpgIMG_7039.jpg

Then to the Tetons...

IMG_7053.jpg68481128914__AB66CBB3-3DCB-4273-B10A-071AEC722446.jpgIMG_7160.jpg

Then over to the west side of Flaming Gorge Reservoir...

IMG_7206.jpgIMG_7179.jpg

Last edited:

Boreas Campers

Here are a few. The trailer performed great on this entire trip. It's easy to tow and maneuver. It'll go anywhere my truck will go. I love the cruisemaster hitch. No noise, rattling, etc. It's a really solid connection.

I started off in the northern end of the Winds (Green River Lakes area):

View attachment 748435View attachment 748436View attachment 748437

Then to the Tetons...

View attachment 748438View attachment 748439View attachment 748440

Then over to the west side of Flaming Gorge Reservoir...

View attachment 748441View attachment 748442
Awesome photos and glad to hear it is treating you right! Can we use these photos on social?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior