Colorado Teardrops Manufacturer Files for Bankruptcy Protection doing just like moby1 advertising for the new company before they even get out of bank

everybody remember Moby1 that took almost a million dollars and deposits and kept them stayed in the same spot same people opened up a new business while Colorado teardrop to do in the same

There a moby1 take a lot of dep . Can't be charged with no crime. hard to prove they plan to keep the money . will they be like Moby1 have the kids open same place new name i got ban for warning about moby 1 .The last year been posting about colorado
DO you remember there bs franchise had people want to burn me at the stake for saying anything .
hey have started new now they're calling themselves Colorado off-road teardrops .Did the same as moby1 I guess not a bad deal .you can take a couple hundred thousand dollars of deposit buy a bunch of materials and do a bankruptcy. THERE new add there advertising their new business now

2023 Off Road Hybrid Teardrop
These campers have been designed for the outdoor enthusiast, the off-grid camper or the small family that still likes to create great adventures.
My wife and I recently started a company called Colorado Off-Road Expeditions. We worked closely with the manufacturer to help design a teardrop style camper that can do it all.
We currently have one of these available, Starting January 14 call or text to book a showing.

thing https://www.rvnews.com/teardrop-manufacturer-files-for-bankruptcy-protection/

eatSleepWoof

Do it for the 'gram
Going to be a lot more RV company bankruptcies in the near future. The market for RVs in general is dead, and for speciality, niche, tiny and high-price products? Virtually non-existent.

Was the Moby 1 the Vorsheer guys? yes. yes and Rumblings are there starting to have issues too just the old habits die hard

Last edited:

Going to be a lot more RV company bankruptcies in the near future. Family Trust owns quite a few RV repair shops the ones that are in trouble or the ones that are still building out of wood and haven't gone to Composites and I say good riddance to bad garbage most of these wood Builders are happy if they get three years before they have major repairs

this post is not for the tiny minds that have no life that ware red hats . It was for the ones that have a colorado trailer .there no guarante

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Red hats? You mean red hats some folks wear to support certain politicians? Maybe you are using voice to text app? Regardless I think I understand your point on how bankruptcy fraud is not regulated like it should be.

JaSAn

Grumpy Old Man
. . . the ones that are in trouble or the ones that are still building out of wood and haven't gone to Composites and I say good riddance to bad garbage most of these wood Builders are happy if they get three years before they have major repairs
The problem is build quality not material. I know lots of people who have 10+ y.o. wood framed campers; some use them hard. None that I know of have needed structural repairs.

Composite builds are too new to know how they will hold up with the normal RV build quality.

Maybe 6912 means those red hatted ladies who go out to lunch together?

Deliberately using poor grammar, spelling and avoiding punctuation shows a lack of respect for your readers. Nevertheless, if OP's point was that bankruptcy laws encourage and are utilized by scammers, I agree!

EPO

The problem is build quality not material. I know lots of people who have 10+ y.o. wood framed campers; some use them hard. None that I know of have needed structural repairs.

Composite builds are too new to know how they will hold up with the normal RV build quality.

Maybe 6912 means those red hatted ladies who go out to lunch together?
Agree. I have a friend with a Hiker Trailer (mostly wood) that is holding up well after a number of years, a ton of use and it's stored outside with inclement winter weather. There are FWC truck campers that are 40+ years old out there and still going strong; I see them all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan