Colorado w/ Astro box?

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
its says its "fwd" does that mean 2wd and I'm not smart enough to know which 2 or the F in fwd is for four?

Hard to know with Craigslist. It's definitely not front wheel drive, but whether they meant 2wd or (f)our, there's no telling.

For example, I routinely search CL with only the "manual transmission" checkbox set while looking for certain (rare-ish) cars. I get really pissed off at the LARGE number of people who advertise their rarely-came-in-a-manual-transmission cars as "Manual", despite posting a clear image of an automatic shifter on the console.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
Hard to know with Craigslist. It's definitely not front wheel drive, but whether they meant 2wd or (f)our, there's no telling.

For example, I routinely search CL with only the "manual transmission" checkbox set while looking for certain (rare-ish) cars. I get really pissed off at the LARGE number of people who advertise their rarely-came-in-a-manual-transmission cars as "Manual", despite posting a clear image of an automatic shifter on the console.

or the number of slapsticks that people call manuals, that one blows my mind and I'm not even searching for manuals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan