composit truck camper

sboney

Nice find! This seems to solve the hard part about sourcing a durable shell for custom made campers.

adam88

Explorer
Good luck trying to order it from them. They have a photo of the all composite camper on their front page, but I haven't heard anyone successfully ordering one. I think they only want to deal in bulk orders, e.g., for camper manufacturere.

westyss

Explorer
I went and checked out the factory and looked at those ready made truck campers, are they still in business? I agree with adam88, they dont seem to have much interest in the little guy but worth a try. The units are made from panels that are really lightweight but would not have much R value, they have some corner mouldings that are used to assemble the units too. I approached this company about making some panels for me back in 2010 and it took them over six months to give me a quote and that was only because I called the president and asked him if he was still in business, that didn't go over too well........
the quote that was given after waiting so long ended up being double what I got them for somewhere else, but they did have some nice looking products if you can get them interested in working with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12