Concealed Carry - What Have You Got?

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
In my state the county issues the permit. The Sheriff makes the decision. My CCW permit is none of the states business.

Recently my State passed State Constitutional amendments to include constitutional carry and other things that benefit "We the People" when it comes to not infringing on. The sheriff has no power over this!

It goes much deeper than just the Second Amendment!

the Bill of Rights and these constitutional amendments are written for We the People not law enforcement or the government!

Easy there cowboy.....Missouri still has both provisions, SB656 provides for ccw in the State without a permit and also as an OPTION, the Sheriff can still issue ccw permits that aids if you carry through other states that recognize the permit.

What you should remember is that there is 115 elected Sheriffs in the state of Missouri and each one can do whatever they wish to do with the permit information....Missouri Sunshine Law.....Open Records Law.....as you know data/information is valuable and can be sold and your right! The government has no say if the Elected Sheriff wishes to provide this info to the State or sell it.

MOguy

Explorer
Easy there cowboy.....Missouri still has both provisions, SB656 provides for ccw in the State without a permit and also as an OPTION, the Sheriff can still issue ccw permits that aids if you carry through other states that recognize the permit.

What you should remember is that there is 115 elected Sheriffs in the state of Missouri and each one can do whatever they wish to do with the permit information....Missouri Sunshine Law.....Open Records Law.....as you know data/information is valuable and can be sold and your right! The government has no say if the Elected Sheriff wishes to provide this info to the State or sell it.
why did you call me Cowboy, why you want to be so condescending.

As I read back over your posts I will assume your law enforcement. I am also going to be intentionally condescending here.

I will assume you're one of those law enforcement officers who are arrogant and give your buddies a bad name.

Mr. Merk

I hard-mounted a Blackhawk Serpa holster under the dash of my truck to conceal a Glock 23 equipped with a glass-break cap on the magazine. I pocket either a modified Gen1 LCP or an LCP Custom with a laser, both with Hogue grips.

For example (not mine)
DPM-Floorplate-660x430-660x430.png
holster.jpg

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
why did you call me Cowboy, why you want to be so condescending.

As I read back over your posts I will assume your law enforcement. I am also going to be intentionally condescending here.

I will assume you're one of those law enforcement officers who are arrogant and give your buddies a bad name.

Wow....my apologizes for your offense....Living in Missouri for most of my life and living, working, hanging, friends with most and dealing with others, a friendly little moniker (bubba, dude, cowboy, etc....) was normal and heIped create a friendly atmosphere....(qualities associated to a cowboy: independent, aggressive, hardworking, can be counted on, etc....)....I truly didn’t know that is different in your part of Missouri. Again Mr. MOguy my apologies ( was it ok to us your forum moniker?)

Last edited:

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
I never suggested that everyone with a gun was out to get a cop. You apparently missed that I support the right for everyone to carry if they aren’t committing a crime. I don’t understand what you meant when you said “this kind of ****************” is the reason you never got a CCW.

I won’t argue that there are some cops who should not wear the badge, but your lack of firsthand experiences, coupled with your exaggerations and over-generalizations, diminish your credibility. You’re correct, you weren’t bragging, you were bitching, and in doing so, you show a bias against law enforcement and that you don’t mind stereotyping cops in such a manner.
A bias against law enforcement now, just because I accept the truth that not all LEO's are perfect shining examples of law and order? Give me a break, I work with both local departments on a daily and I am close personal friends with dozens, I hear their tales daily of the ******** they do and brag about, it's just human nature to push the envelope, doesn't mean I'm biased, and a lack of first hand experience doesn't mean these type of things don't happen no matter what you think, I rarely ever get pulled over so I don't see the other side of this coin, interacting with a LEO on a traffic stop, doesn't mean they don't ass up CCW holders now does it?
And as far as generalizing goes if the shoe fits....

So at the end of the day I never applied to get a CCW and have never told a cop that I have one for the simple fact that by law I don't have to in Nevada, I carry a Sig 226 concealed in my DD legally and it only leaves my rig for range and cleaning.

MOguy

Explorer
Wow....my apologizes for your offense....Living in Missouri for most of my life and living, working, hanging, friends with most and dealing with others, a friendly little moniker (bubba, dude, cowboy, etc....) was normal and heIped create a friendly atmosphere....(qualities associated to a cowboy: independent, aggressive, hardworking, can be counted on, etc....)....I truly didn’t know that is different in your part of Missouri. Again Mr. MOguy my apologies ( was it ok to us your forum moniker?)
Sure thing cowboy.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
FYI,

this is one thread that fully supports my claim about BritKLR

I have no doubts that if he continues in this thread in the same direction he will delete his posts here as well.

Carry on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12