Conqueror USA. Finally?

adam88

Explorer
Well the US dollar has gone up about 4 billion percent so not a surprise. They can sell them for huge US $ amounts which converts back to $$ in south African rand

Skennedy

Adventurer
Awesome trailers......Will be interesting to see pricing here in the US, our market here is seriously lacking trailers of this quality and innovation.

tarditi

Explorer
I got excited, but saw this error when I clicked the link to check it out:

"Account suspended. If you are the account owner please submit a ticket to our support team."

OCD Overland

Explorer
Works here, too. But it takes away too long to load for a simple word press site. 4 seconds for a network response, so not the best hosting service.

EMrider

Explorer
That seems to be a very well designed and well built tralier.

There are a lot of excellent choices available nowadays in the off road trailer market.

R

bonomonster

Adventurer
Looks like the 285s are an option not standard, but still very awesome. I wish I had 40k to spend on the 440.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have to wonder if they intend on flipping the floor plans to support North American drivers with left hand drive vehicles.

Thanks for the link.

brentbba

Explorer
My boss had been looking at these to import one for himself. I mentioned seeing this thread and gave him the link to their US site. He's put a deposit down already from what he told me today! Expected delivery isn't until sometime around October. Can't wait to see it. I'm familiar with the original Conqueror trailer having seen those at Surf N Turf (Landcruiser gathering in Pismo Beach) so really looking forward to seeing whatever the boss ends up with!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12