Considering A Trailer

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Nice website. I commented on your facebook photo yesterday for a price and I guess yall have just put the site up.

joker2041

Adventurer
Looks like im going to go pick up my Manley ORV trailer at the end of this month. It has been customized with Toyota 6x5.5 adapters and its running OEM FJ Cruiser wheels to match my truck. Josh at Manley ORV is a super cool dude, and his customer service is the BEST I have ever dealt with anywhere. I highly recommend dealing with them if you are interested in a offroad trailer. More info to come once I get it. I am going to do a review of it, once i get it and have a chance to take it out.

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
Looks like im going to go pick up my Manley ORV trailer at the end of this month. It has been customized with Toyota 6x5.5 adapters and its running OEM FJ Cruiser wheels to match my truck. Josh at Manley ORV is a super cool dude, and his customer service is the BEST I have ever dealt with anywhere. I highly recommend dealing with them if you are interested in a offroad trailer. More info to come once I get it. I am going to do a review of it, once i get it and have a chance to take it out.

Thanks for the kind words Chris. Here's a little sneak peak.

Chris is buying one of our demo trailers; that is why it needs a bath!

-Josh

Attachments

• 391654_411310185589437_491348905_n.jpg
    391654_411310185589437_491348905_n.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 32

Woods

Explorer
Great to hear a great report about a vendor.

Fresno

Adventurer
Great looking trailer. I looked at the site and I am curious about the aluminum lid. How does it lift? Any more photos of it? Thanks.

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
Great looking trailer. I looked at the site and I am curious about the aluminum lid. How does it lift? Any more photos of it? Thanks.

Evening Fresno,

First off, thanks!

In regards to the aluminum lid; it is 100% aluminum, both the frame and the skin. The skin is made out of a single sheet so you have no seams on the top. We also have a lip that comes down over the edge of the trailer an inch to further protect from the elements and adds security because the tailgate cannot be accessed with the lid closed.

It hinges from the front of the trailer and is lifted with gas struts. We did this mainly so when you go to open the tailgate, the latches for the lid are easily accessible as well. Flip the latches for the lid, lift up and then open tailgate. We use all stainless steel hardware and the hinges and latch catches are custom designed by us and install in a fashion that when removed; there is no trace that the trailer had a lid.

Furthermore, the way that our trailer rack is designed, you never have to drill holes in the top of the lid, where water could get in. And it allows the full expanse to store a spare tire, a kayak, etc.

We worked very hard on this design and are very proud of it; I haven't seen another one on the market that is similar. As such, it is patent pending. Attached are a few photos.

-Josh

Attachments

• lid1.jpg
    lid1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 29
  • lid2.jpg
    lid2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 26
  • lid3.jpg
    lid3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 25
  • lid4.jpg
    lid4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 28
  • latch.jpg
    latch.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 27
  • handle.jpg
    handle.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo May 23, 5 50 37 PM.jpg
    Photo May 23, 5 50 37 PM.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo May 28, 11 17 55 AM.jpg
    Photo May 28, 11 17 55 AM.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo May 28, 11 44 34 AM.jpg
    Photo May 28, 11 44 34 AM.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
:wings: Congrats Chris! Very nice rig, great details. Action pics required later on....have a great time enjoying it.

74CJ5

Observer
I feel your pain. No room in the garage at all and I have an M101!!! That my friend isn't going to stand up anywhere. I am currently paying $50 a month to store it outside on a lot with a bunch of boats. Need to figure out a better solution soon.

joker2041

Adventurer
Looks like ill be picking up my trailer Wednesday..

Here are a couple pics of it..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350943354.166234.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350943367.783726.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350943380.733777.jpg

Sent from my iMind with pure genius.

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
Looks like ill be picking up my trailer Wednesday..

joker2041 (Chris) picked up his trailer tonight. He took the "scenic" way out of the parking lot :rally_guys:

Enjoy the trailer buddy!

-Josh

Attachments

• fj.jpg
    fj.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 24
  • fj1.jpg
    fj1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 23

Woods

Explorer
Nice matching wheels and the trailer looks sweet.

One of the two best days in a trailer owner's life. J.K.

Now it's time for some adventure. Post pics.

joker2041 (Chris) picked up his trailer tonight. He took the "scenic" way out of the parking lot :rally_guys:

Enjoy the trailer buddy!

-Josh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78