Cooper STT Pro Size List is up

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Yes, wheel spacers get a ****ty name, because people buy crap ones off ebay instead of pieces from trusted sources. I have been running teraflex units and they have been 100 percent reliable. I will only be running them in winter now as I just bought new wheels.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
I wish they came in 7.50R16. :(
I really liked my Discoverer STT's in that size. But they've been long worn out.

RubiconGeoff

Adventurer
Looks great! Please let us know what your impression is of these tires after you've had a chance to put some miles on them in a variety of terrain. Although I was going to be buying a set of aggressive all-terrains (Cooper S/T-MAXX, Toyo AT-2, or Goodyear Duratrac) to replace my current mud-terrains, these new STT PROs may have just won my heart. :)

Looks great! Please let us know what your impression is of these tires after you've had a chance to put some miles on them in a variety of terrain. Although I was going to be buying a set of aggressive all-terrains (Cooper S/T-MAXX, Toyo AT-2, or Goodyear Duratrac) to replace my current mud-terrains, these new STT PROs may have just won my heart. :)

Thx! So far I can report a slight hum on the hiway. The tires are very smooth and don't feel heavy on the road. Fit on the stock wheels very nicely. These are 315/70-r17.
I really like the STT and have run a few sets over the last several years. But I didn't want another set just because the tread pattern has been the same for , what?, 7-8 yrs? So, when this new pattern came out I was excited about them! Will give offroad report when I get some dirt time in...

Fargo

Adventurer
So how does the road noise on these compare to the old STTs? Thats what I run now and I really like the looks of the new one. I'm just waiting for a 255/85.

The_Dude

Adventurer
Ordered a set for my land cruiser

Never mind. 1.5 month wait. Stuck with st maxx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mccustomize

Explorer
Bummer, nothing bigger than a 37. I was really hoping for a 38x13.50x17. Seems the market in bigger tires is getting smaller unless you have 22"+ wheels.

G

Gravity

Any reports on wear now that these tires have been out for a few months? Interested in the E Rated 315/75/16s or 315/70/17s depending on what rims I decide on for my Sportsmobile van. Rig comes in around 10500lbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle