Corner Jack Bracket Help

Kya

Adventurer
I moved my 2007 Eagle camper into my garage for the winter. It was standing on its own, using the four corner jacks for about a week when I noticed that one of the corner brackets has started to pull away at the bottom from the camper. The camper is now supported from underneath so that I can address this issue.

Does anybody have any suggests or connections for who to talk to about addressing this bracket? I'm afraid it will fail when required to hold the camper. Any info would be appreciated. As always thanks so much for your input!

IMAG1662_zps3658eebb.jpg

IMAG1663_zpsb8547a0a.jpg

IMAG1661_zpsbea0423c.jpg

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Feel free to give our service department a call for some tips & tricks.

I think it should tighten up again pretty easily, maybe with some new bolts.

Please call and ask for Brenda in the service department.

800-242-1442

She should be able to give you some advice.

If you still need or want further information or details after talking to her, feel free to ask for Terry or Stan in sales.

We would be glad to help you as we can (we can walk you through it).

Thanks

: )

PSD4X4

So I have this same problem. I called Four Wheel Campers and they said the only way to fix it would be to remove the old stripped aluminum frame and weld in a new piece. I didn't like that answer so I went to a local RV guy (soon to be brother in law). He said whenever he comes across this he usually drilled new holes on the brackets in between the old ones and then in the old holes puts larger screw in so they will bite again. Much cheaper, quicker, and per my brother in law, works every time.

PSD4X4

Update, I have drilled the new holes as stated and it's seems to be holding up fine. I have also decided to get some saw horses to place under the camper when being stored. I figure this will take extra stress off the legs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears