Custom Backcountry Snowboard!

LilKJ

Adventurer
OK so maybe just as long as your expeditions point downhill haha

Anyways this is an "Epiphany" model snowboard built by Venture out of Silverton, CO. If you don't know Venture, you should.... they build some of the best custom boards out there. This model is specifically tailored for deep snow and back country use. The nose is wider than the tail and the binding mounts are offset to the rear. Completely handmade and natural wood throughout. They even P-Tex the deck so they last forever. This board would cost you $550 new (if they were still making it).... it's never been used and bindings have never been mounted on it... I got a split board from these guys and don't have much use for this one.

venture.jpg

venture2.jpg

$400 obo + shipping
(also interested in trades for expo gear (surprise me), mtb stuff, willys parts, or a locker for my 8.25 diff)

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Thats a baby... I learned on a Kemper 176cm - Still looking for a good used Nitro Diablo 186cm for a cruiser board. Looks like a very nice stick though!

refried

Adventurer
Nice board but it's way too short for me too.
You'll love the splitboard, I've had one for years.

trailsurfer

Explorer
OK so maybe just as long as your expeditions point downhill haha

Anyways this is an "Epiphany" model snowboard built by Venture out of Silverton, CO. If you don't know Venture, you should.... they build some of the best custom boards out there. This model is specifically tailored for deep snow and back country use. The nose is wider than the tail and the binding mounts are offset to the rear. Completely handmade and natural wood throughout. They even P-Tex the deck so they last forever. This board would cost you $550 new (if they were still making it).... it's never been used and bindings have never been mounted on it... I got a split board from these guys and don't have much use for this one.

venture.jpg

venture2.jpg

$400 obo + shipping
(also interested in trades for expo gear (surprise me), mtb stuff, willys parts, or a locker for my 8.25 diff)

I own this board, in the same color, just a little longer. AWESOME powder board. If you are looking for a great powder board, you can't go wrong with the Venture Euphoria.

Last edited:

LilKJ

Adventurer
Trailsurfer-

Where in CO are you? It was a tough choice to not keep this board and take it to Silverton and Wolf Creek this winter... but I have my trusty old K2 Eldorado that's been rocking the deep stuff for 10 years now haha

LilKJ

Adventurer
Sorry...just realized this is a Venture Euphoria... the Epiphany doesn't exist:elkgrin:

I knew it started with an "E"... Would be a good name for a board though haha

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Nice board. I'm shopping for a split and Venture is at the top of my list. Good luck with the sale.

LilKJ

Adventurer
Nice board. I'm shopping for a split and Venture is at the top of my list. Good luck with the sale.

Girdwood... niiiiiice.

I grew up in Fairbanks and spent far too much time hiking across the high traverse looking for tracks and waiting for them to open the glacier bowl.:victory:

I miss Girdwood and Valdez....:drool:

trailsurfer

Explorer
Trailsurfer-

Where in CO are you? It was a tough choice to not keep this board and take it to Silverton and Wolf Creek this winter... but I have my trusty old K2 Eldorado that's been rocking the deep stuff for 10 years now haha

I am in your town! And your right, it is a Euphoria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears