Custom built Just A Trailer-reduced!-NJ

XJLI

Adventurer
I cannot believe this hasn't sold. I wish I had some play money (wedding and a house, who needs those?)... I would have scooped this up the second you posted it. This is an OUTSTANDING deal.

Ocho

Are these trailer frames made from square tubing, or angle iron? Looking at the pictures on their website, from what I fan find, it looks like the support brackets are angle iron. Do you know the weight capacity of the thule bar supports? Would it handle a 125lb tent, plus two adults? Cool looking trailer, and seems like a good deal.

Cheers!

4runnerTRDPR0

Hey I'm up here in watertown NY and I might be interested in the trailer.... since its custom built I might have some trouble registering it and getting a title here in NY..... Not only will it need a weight slip, but also receipts for all the parts that was used to build it.... any way you can provide that also?

njjeepthing

Explorer
FINAL PRICE REDUCTION $1500. It's NOT going any lower, anything less and I will keep it!
If you want it, come and get it!

catoosa26

Where is the trailer located?

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION $1500. It's NOT going any lower, anything less and I will keep it!
If you want it, come and get it!

Not sure how the PM thing works but where is the trailer, I live in tn and would definitely want it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12