Custom Built Trailer SOLD

Redheddedwonder

Custom Built Jeep Trailer with CVT RTT

Tent: Cascadia Vehicle Tent MT. Shasta extended with annex- This tent is $1900 new from CVT, only thing that has been changed is the new ones come with the Stargazer option. I have added the extra annex channel, condensation mat, and extra layer of memory foam. Also have King extra long flannel sheets that fit but the mattress is a little long still. Everything is in good condition, only slept in around 10-15 nights.

Trailer: Custom Built Jeep trailer, Extremely strong! only 1 year old. Originally built to match a Wrangler JK (axle width/bolt pattern/height of rack/tongue length for Jackknifing). Only thing I would do to completely finish is paint to match your Jeep. Custom made axle, bolt pattern is 5x5 with custom wheels spacers to run stock rubicon wheels. Leaf springs, rides nice, shocks could be added easily just never personally felt the need. Removable hitch for security when leaving the trailer at camp, also makes shorter for storage, and ability to use a 3-axis hitch. Has rear stabilizers that fold up under the frame. Trailer jack removes to be put on top of tongue and tighten against brace, no shake or rattle on bumpy roads. Trailer tows really nice, straight and smooth!
35x12.5r17 Toyo A/T on Rubicon rims, no spare, designed to use same wheels and tires that are on your jeep. If you want to match a different rig simply change the hubs and rims to match your bolt pattern.

Jeep JK, JL, WJ will all match the bolt pattern so no changes. My old JK towed this nice on 35s, my new cherokee does okay with it. Don't want to sell, I put a lot of work and money into this thing, but buying a truck to tow the new Jeep so will have to figure out a new camp setup.

$5450

IMG_3026.JPG
IMG_3027.JPG
IMG_3028.JPG
IMG_3029.JPG
IMG_3032.JPG
MXVA8046.JPG

Redheddedwonder

Bump, make me an offer! you can't build one for this price , not to mention time/cost of labor! Buy this, throw your gear in and tent on and go!

Redheddedwonder

What are the dimensions of the trailer?
Sorry just saw this reply,
Trailer is 5ft long by 4ft wide.
Inside dimensions are 58”x44”

If more detailed dimensions are needed I can provide those, axle width matches a Jeep JK within a half inch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears