Custom Heavy Duty motorcycle lift and rack, rear bumper mount. $1,300

bmxer06pa

Adventurer
Located in Washington D.C. Will not ship, but I am willing to assist in local transport to a FedEx freight or the like.

$1,300

This is a custom built motorcycle carrier with an overhead lift. The motorcycle can be winched onto and off of the carrier, but also has a traditional ramp setup.

It is a one of a kind and professionally built! I wanted something to transport my Aprillia Shiver 900 (approx 500lbs) on the back of my 4runner, but I couldn’t find anything I was comfortable with for a heavy and expensive (to me lol) street bike.

Most racks I’ve seen only have one mounting point and require you to drive the bike up a ramp, they were all too wobbly while driving and risky to load for my comfort. So I had this built!

As you can see in the pictures I had a female receiver welded to my bumper, giving the rack two mounting points, the stock receiver and the additional one. It is solid!! I’ve driven all up and down the east coast with the bike on the back with no issues.

The winch tower is removable for storage or if you decide to use the traditional ramp.

I designed it with a receiver welded onto the back to mount your vehicle license plate (I added a backup camera), or a d-ring if you want some cool off-road points.

It is currently stored in the back of my garage, but I’m willing to drag it out if a serious buyer would like some additional pics. It will include the HF winch with wireless remote, synthetic winch rope and synthetic cables designed to attach the bike to the winch.

I really enjoyed the rack, but am selling my motorcycle so I no longer have a use for it.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Doug
IMG_5160.png
IMG_5161.png
IMG_5165.png
IMG_5158.png

bmxer06pa

Adventurer
Can/should I post this in other for sale threads? Like expedition equipment and trailers? I know this will be incredibly useful to someone, but finding that one person is going to be tough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12