Custom Off-Road Teardrop Trailer - $25,000

kaiser1978

Our beloved 2018 Teardrops NW custom built trailer with all the bells and whistles is on the market. I challenge you to find a nicer trailer that can accompany you and your family on all your journeys. This trailer is a stone cold trooper, especially when used in overland and off-road applications. With high ground clearance and independent Timbren “Axle Less” suspension this trailer can make it just about anywhere your vehicle takes you (and you certainly don’t need a big truck like mine to pull her).

There’s nothing like driving through the mountains, finding that killer camp site, and sipping on a cold beverage after a quick and easy 5 minute set-up! Wake up in the morning and in another 5 minutes you’ve got piping hot coffee in your mug while you ponder your breakfast options.

With the premium James Baroud hard shell pop-up tent mounted to the custom roof rack, the trailer comfortably sleeps four adults (or in our case two adults and three children). I also have a canvas vestibule that zips to the CVT awning for additional sleeping quarters, covered gear storage while camping, and protection from those pesky mosquitos during the day.

Forget the headache of starting from scratch on your own build and waiting countless months on fabrication. As you will see below, the trailer was built with the ultimate wish-list of upgrades and offers turnkey convenience. Spring is just around the corner and there are roads to traverse, country to explore, and camping to do!

I am the original owner and have kept her garaged when not in use. I am heartbroken to part with this gem, but there is a 1983 Vanagon project on the horizon for me, that is the only reason I am selling. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for more specific pictures.

Ryan: 541-410-2138 or ryankaiser@mac.com

Features and Upgrades:

Teardrops NW Recon chassis with extended cargo area at tongue
Lock N’ Roll trailer hitch system
7 pin trailer plug
Anodized aluminum sides (silver)
Powder coated top (black)
Condensed foam insulation in roof (R6 rating)
Round window inserts on sidewalls
Propane tank mount with 1.4 gal propane tank
Jeep style square fenders
Welded on jack brackets
Adjustable jack stands
Diamond plated locking tongue box (triangular: 49” L x 18” W x 20” H)
Rotopax 2 gallon tanks mounted to tongue box (fuel and water)
2” bike receiver hitch

Timbren Axle Less suspension system
12” Electric trailer brakes
VTX Outlaw wheels (17 x 8.5)
BF Goodrich K02 tires (265/70R17)
Full size matching spare wheel/tire

Dual 6V battery system with custom electrical box
110V, 12V, and USB ports in both galley and cabin
Noco 7.2 Amp battery maintainer/charger
Shore power outlet to all electrical systems and battery charger
LED reverse lamps

Baltic birch cabinets and walls in cabin
6” tri-fold mattress
LED dome lights
Multi-Speed Fantastic fan with remote

Custom Baltic birch cabinetry in galley
Dometic CFX 50 portable electric fridge
50q metal fridge slide
Camp Chef Everest 2 burner stove
Stainless steel countertop

James Baroud “Space” roof top tent with sleeping pad, telescoping ladder, LED light, and fan
(https://www.jamesbaroudusa.com/product/james-baroud-space-roof-top-tent/)
Custom steel roof rack and brackets
CVT “Summit Series” awning (green) with built in LED light strip
CVT canvas vestibule tent (zips to awning and matching green)
External LED lights above each door
Wheel chocks
Wheel locks

TD - 10.jpg

TD - 11.jpg

TD - 15.jpg

TD - 17.jpg

TD - 20.jpg

TD - 5.jpg

TD - 16.jpg

TD - 12.jpg

Forum statistics