Custom Rear Bumper with double swing for First Gen Xterra

Casper

Adventurer
Again, looking to do something different with my rig, so I am willing to give up my rear bumper. I am asking $800 firm for it. With the materials invested this is a great price. I am willing to ship, on your dime. My zip is 96161 if you want to get a shipping quote.

Here's some shots.

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

I would like to sell this by the end of June. If it doesn't sell, then sadly I will start cutting it apart for other projects.

Cheers,
JSP

Casper

Adventurer
I am willing to ship. Just give me a zip and I will get a UPS Ground quote. :)

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:smiley_drive:

Casper

Adventurer
Just bumping this back up. :) Hoping someone will decide they can't live without this bumper.

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos

ExpoMike

Not that I have a rig that this would fit on but I am curious it you experience any slop/play in the swing outs using hiem joints for the pivots? This might solve a problem for my dual swing outs I want to build.

Bump for a cool bumper.

Casper

Adventurer
Hey xj mike,
None whatsoever. They have held up great over the last few years, and I have beat the heck out of them. It's really a perfect solution for a pivot point. And at 12 dollars each, even if they had gotten slop over the 2 years I wouldn't have a problem replacing them. If you need and detailed photos or have questions let me know. Be glad to help if I can.

And thanks for the bump and compliments. :)

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos

Casper

Adventurer
On last bump before the torch and grinder come out to completly rework this bumper. :)

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78