Cuts Manufacturing Bundu trailer - Boston

BostonFJ40

I went and looked at this little trailer today. It's pretty cool. It's made by Cuts Manufacturing. Has anyone ever heard of them before?

It has gerry can holders and three good size storage boxes on the side and front. It has an aluminum rack on top of the lid and a hard shell 2 man RTT which looked a little moldy. The trailer has been sitting outside so there is some surface rust on the lid. The guy is selling it for his neighbor who is from South Africa. She and her husband shipped it over from there. Then they got divorced and the trailer was left. Now she wants it out of the garage.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic.

Safaritrailer.jpg

PM me if you want more info. With a little work, it could be an awesome trailer.

He's asking $800. :jumping:

I'd be happy to facilitate buying and helping get this trailer to you if you are interested in it and not local.

soldiermd

Trailer for sale

I am Fort Mccoy, Wisconsin. I'm interested, if you can figure out the total for delivery to my place. The zip code is 54656.

Thanks

BostonFJ40

I am Fort Mccoy, Wisconsin. I'm interested, if you can figure out the total for delivery to my place. The zip code is 54656.

Thanks

I said I'd help, as in take possession of it and hold it until the shippers that you yourself have arranged come to pick it up.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
I said I'd help, as in take possession of it and hold it until the shippers that you yourself have arranged come to pick it up.

LOL...no good deed goes unpunished...

Hell of a find, do you know if it has brakes?

Thanks for sharing and thinking of others!

Pat

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Typically, if it has a parking brake, ... it will have surge brakes. This is a norm in SA trailers.
Just assuming here.

Dendy

bmonday

Adventurer
OK guys, stop the hand-wringing and pull the trigger already. people are paying $800 for raw M416s. The tent alone is worth the price of admission here, not to mention the rest of the trailer is pretty well equipped.

Who cares if it has brakes??!?!111ONE!

rain76king

Adventurer
I snagged this today...Got a great deal Thanks Bostonfj40 for advertising this!

Bob

Last edited:

rain76king

Adventurer
Yes, I live in Whitman and have storage in Hanover. I was amazed something like this was up here in our neck of the woods. :wings: Won't take much to bring it back....the tent needs help but hey thats just an added bonus.
I'll post some pics this weekend.
:victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78