CVT batwing 2m awning

This looks nice man! I would be very appreciative if when you get the awning walls on, to see if you can open the rear glass, and the tail gate. I've a 4 door, and am really looking for an option I can cook under the awning with the walls on in snowy conditions.

Oh, and more photos are always welcome :wings:

Thanks!

Tailgate will open. I have a soft top, so I have no issue with the rear window either.

oliverlove

Adventurer
Is the lower cost due to the fact that this awning requires legs to be setup, vs the Ezi that uses a triangular shaped support arms that are free standing?

Question...why didn't you have the rtt open to the rear of the jeep and buy a side awning? I was just wondering if you had any reason. Looks great btw!

sent from inside my Wj

The rear would basically be useless if I opened toward the back with the annex on. Which wouldn't allow access to my fridge/freezer or anything else kept back there. But opening to the rear wouldn't allow me to use the annex anyway because of the swing away tire carrier and how far out the spare sits, and final reason... Weight, puts too much weight to the rear when the Jeep is fully loaded with everything.

Is the lower cost due to the fact that this awning requires legs to be setup, vs the Ezi that uses a triangular shaped support arms that are free standing?

Lower cost is due to the fact that it's not Eezi-Awn, kind of like ARB, you pay a bit just because of the name, the Eezi-Awn design is different with more specialized aluminum parts. Also, the Eezi-Awn batwing has legs for extra support too, but you don't always have to use them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12