CVT group buy? any way we can do another one?

geckoTy

Adventurer
Hey everyone.. I missed the last group buy for the cascadia vehicle tents that happened in the beginning of the year... anyone way we can do another since tax time is coming up?!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
LOL and here I am thinking "why the heck would anybody want to put a continuously variable transmission on their expedition rig" :)

horrocks007

Tepui

So this thread got me motivated. I personally would like to buy a Tepui tent. Maybe it's all marketing, but their tents look real nice too, with some different options.

I went ahead and contacted Evan at www.TepuiTents.com, and he is ready to do a group buy. here is the breakdown if anyone is interested:"a 5% discount for group buys of 3 or more, 10% discount for group buys of 5 to 9 tents and 15% on group buys of 10 or more."

I am happy to coordinate this group buy if people are interested.

Ramont

Explorer
I'm interested depending on timing. I'm getting ready to deploy for a few months but a RTT is my near target and next mod. I was looking hard between the Tepui and CVT, mostly due to cost. I still need to research a little more to see which one I'll end up buying.

horrocks007

I am open to suggestions, and am happy to contact cvt to get this going, if more people would rather go with them. I was thinking we would all buy sometime in early March (tax time for most) but again, I'm open to suggestions.

I cannot please everyone though!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998