CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

Chili

Explorer
I have been seriously considering buying a Mt Rainier but wasn't ready to pull the trigger by today for the discounted shipping. I have read / watched a bunch of reviews and have spoken to him a couple of times on a few details. I will likely be buying one but it is more of a timing issue right now. I need about 30 days to take care of a few things before I'll be ready to pay. Depending on when this GB closes I am very interested but need some confirmation on that before I can commit. Feel free to list me as a tentative if you want, but either way I will watch the thread for updates.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yea mna just keep an eye out to see what happens..we have about 5-7 people lurking waiting to see if it happens before they really commit.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Awesome!, thanks for doing this. Please put me down for a Mt. Bachelor, Boss said it's OK.

Ill put you on the list.

we are still waiting to hear back from CVT

I guess he has been sick last week and is catching up on calls emails ect this week.

Cowboy59

Observer
In if you can get him to go 30%. I will be getting at RTT and an awning. Have not decided on tent yet either the new McKinley or the Ranier.

FshTaco99

Adventurer
I was getting ready to drop the coin a Mt. Bachelor. Very interested let me know where to sign up or leave a deposit.

hxcsurfer

I recieved a reply from my inquiry to them stating
"That group buy was last year. Right now we are not doing any group buys. Tents normally take about 5 days to get to Florida. If I can be of any other service please let me know."

Thanks again,

Bobby

Robert

I'm hoping the power of 20 + sold tents changes his mind. If not, maybe another company would be interested.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yea sorry guys, we are waiting to here back..not sure what is taking so long. We would eaily have over 20 people though it looks like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater