CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Good morning Don,

We have ours made in China. We have also done upgrades that you will not get with others. The annex is the same fabric as the tent, it also has 3 doors and an access door. With heavy nocum mesh.

x2, mine is very very nice. Just like the tent. And the floor of it is the same material it feels like as the tarp that covers the tent. Very heavy duty.

cobb.bd

Purchased a Mt. Rainer this morning...thank you Bobby for the great deal and assistance.

I look forward to meeting you in Bend when the tent comes in.

Drover

Adventurer
I think easy questions before I'm in.

* Can you choose the external color of the fly for the Shasta and Awning? I would like both to be the green color with the tent/annex/awning to be the tan color.
* Which awning is the better size for the Jeep JK, 79 or 99?
* What would shipping be to MA? Any others in new England where we could save on shipping?

Thanks all for setting this up.

I'm in Vermont , I noticed there is someone from NH. Maybe we can all get together, I have a commercial address and loading dock. Sometimes on bulk items there's a cheaper rate for commercial addresses.

m(a)ce

Adventurer
Does anyone know if the awning mounting track is the same (or at least similar) to ARB's?

I have a set of Gobi rack mounts that are for ARB but hoping they might work with these.

Werrea

Observer
Ordered my tent

Just got off the phone with Bobby.

Just purchased a Mt. Shasta with Ext. ladder. Will pick up in Bend.

Thanks for putting this together, and I am really excited to get the tent and start camping season off right. Off the ground with an awesome CVT tent.

Thanks again.

Guri

Explorer
Hey people, I spoke with Bobby and he have the McKinley tent in stock (with group discount), so I order it because I need the tent asap for my trip. I paid for all so he is going to ship the tent this week.
If somebody make the order for the tent and the tent is in stock and want to combine the shipping cost, let me know or Bobby knows.
Thanks for put this group together A+++.
Thanks

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Hey guys.....I didn't read through all 19 pages of this thread because I'm at work but wondering if there are other folks ordering for delivery to the Front Range of Colorado?

Thanks,

Nate

Last edited:

Cactus Dan

i Spoke to Bobby today. i ordered my tent. after talking to him I decided on the McKinley over the Rainier because it only weighs 15-20lbs more that the Rainier and is quite a bit bigger. at 6'3" 2nd 260Lbs + i wanted the extra room. i cant wait for it to show up!

thanks for organizing the group buy!

-Cactus

PADisco

I'm ordering mine tomorrow. Mt. Shasta w/ext ladder, 79" Awning w/screen walls.

Anyone interested in sharing shipping to Western PA?

Dlampe

I can accept orders just outside of St. louis. I have a fork lift and a commercial dock if I would help any of you in the midwest!

TenBeers

I can accept orders just outside of St. louis. I have a fork lift and a commercial dock if I would help any of you in the midwest!

Dang, I called and ordered today (found out about this through TacomaWorld) and didn't see anyone on TW from the STL area. I think I already paid, but let me know if there are more from this area that will be shipping to you and I will see if I can have mine changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78