CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

Mack4

Adventurer
Mt. Shasta! Thanks for putting this together, my wife is pumped to not have to spend a month sleeping under the camper shell!

I am working with Bobby on blowing the budget. I am looking at getting fully loaded Nomad trailer with a McKinley tent. I also looking at getting an additional McKinley to go on top of my Mercedes G500. This setup should give my family room to stretch out when we go exploring:sombrero:

ExpedH3T

Explorer
Missed the last GB......even without the discount ended up getting a Shasta based on all of the positive feedback from the community......Bobby was awesome and answered all my questions. Today....purchased a 55in awning and mesh......shipped on the same day........CVT is all about the customers......and Bobby exemplifies customer service!

E.J.

Explorer
Maybe might jump on this last second for a Mt. Rainier. Has anybody else in the Atlanta area got in on the GB?

briz65

Adventurer
Maybe might jump on this last second for a Mt. Rainier. Has anybody else in the Atlanta area got in on the GB?

I am pulling the trigger today for a Mt. Bachelor. Im in Grayson

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Mt. Shasta! Thanks for putting this together, my wife is pumped to not have to spend a month sleeping under the camper shell!

Nice! Yes the ladies love these things. Mine did..a lot.

I am working with Bobby on blowing the budget. I am looking at getting fully loaded Nomad trailer with a McKinley tent. I also looking at getting an additional McKinley to go on top of my Mercedes G500. This setup should give my family room to stretch out when we go exploring:sombrero:

Holy crap man! that'll be intense! haha

Missed the last GB......even without the discount ended up getting a Shasta based on all of the positive feedback from the community......Bobby was awesome and answered all my questions. Today....purchased a 55in awning and mesh......shipped on the same day........CVT is all about the customers......and Bobby exemplifies customer service!

Bobby and his crew ROCK!

DOOOOO EEETTTTTTT!!!

briz65

Adventurer
Nice! Yes the ladies love these things. Mine did..a lot.

Holy crap man! that'll be intense! haha

Bobby and his crew ROCK!

DOOOOO EEETTTTTTT!!!

Blackdog I can hear Rob Schnider's voice when you say "DOOOOO EETTTTTTTT!!! LOL

FJC5

I am pulling the trigger today for a Mt. Bachelor. Im in Grayson

Just ordered the Rainier and I am in northern Ga so maybe we can get some of the shipping reduced. Saw you over in the Blue room responding to the SOLAROS ride next weekend.

Jack5885

Observer
Sorry if this was already asked, but does the Mt. Bachelor come with the awning for $696.50 (seems like it does)? Also, does anybody know if there would be any problems if I buy it and have a family member pick it up in Oregon (I live in Arizona)?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78