CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

briz65

Adventurer
UPGRADE

Well after some careful thought annnnnndddd a Few Beers:beer: I decided to get the MT Shasta. WOO HOO!! I am still Stoked!!!!

grandpa

Just ordered the Mt Shasta. Shipping to a business address in Raleigh NC if anyone is interested trying to reduce shipping cost to central NC.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Well after some careful thought annnnnndddd a Few Beers:beer: I decided to get the MT Shasta. WOO HOO!! I am still Stoked!!!!

Ordered a Mt. Baker with a 79" awning and mesh walls. Looking forward to getting them!

A.

Just ordered the Mt Shasta. Shipping to a business address in Raleigh NC if anyone is interested trying to reduce shipping cost to central NC.

Damn! people are ordering like crazy!

Sweet :cool:

Less then 36 hours people!

Cowboy59

Observer
Ordered a McKinley and 99" awning last night. Now I just have to get my trailer in order. Lots of work ahead. Thanks for organizing.

blk-4runner

almost went for the mt. rainier tent along with the 79" awning but sill in debate if I really need the extra 2 person room and awning.

temple

Adventurer
almost went for the mt. rainier tent along with the 79" awning but sill in debate if I really need the extra 2 person room and awning.

I was in the same boat but decided the shasta had enough room in the annex for 2 more and was smaller on the roof.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein

I was in the same boat but decided the shasta had enough room in the annex for 2 more and was smaller on the roof.

Yea this.

Two people can fit in the annex no prob.

However, it takes about 5-10 extra minutes to set up the annex...so really. If you just want to open the tent and be done with it. Get the larger tent.

draganof

Observer
Just ordered a Mt. Shasta. Can't wait. Looks like end of April I'll drive down to Bend and pick it up. They are truly swamped with the number of orders from this group buy. Nice folks down there. They were already closed for the day but he took my order from his Cell Phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger