Defenders

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Are defenders hard to locate and how much do they go for. I'm sorry I got confused with the D90 and the Discovery 1. Between the start of the divorce and finding a place to live and a vehicle I get confused easily. Thank you for your understanding.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Are defenders hard to locate and how much do they go for. I'm sorry I got confused with the D90 and the Discovery 1. Between the start of the divorce and finding a place to live and a vehicle I get confused easily. Thank you for your understanding.

D90.com

:ylsmoke:

S

stu454

x3 on d90.com

For $36k it had better be perfect.

Prices have come down some, based on my non-scientific perceptions.

A super-primo '97 sold for $31k here in Atlanta in July.

JackW

Explorer
x3 on d90.com

For $36k it had better be perfect.

Prices have come down some, based on my non-scientific perceptions.

A super-primo '97 sold for $31k here in Atlanta in July.

That was Ross's truck - president of Solaros and it was a spectacular bright yellow soft top - and super-primo is a pretty accurate description. The yellow ones always seem to bring top dollar as well so by that standard a reasonably nice Defender should be in the mid twenties.

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Here you go. A little far from you, but maybe you could use a vacation. Sorry to hear about your time of woe. Stay strong, it'll all work out in the end.

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Do a search in the vehicles for sale section here. There was a link recently (I think Haven posted it) to a very nice looking D90 in Washington with a TD5. It was listed on Craigslist. As far as price, I would say low $20k range for an average-good truck, $25k - $27k for excellent condition. Beyond that you are either paying too much or paying for show-level condition (nothing wrong with that if it is important to you).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle