Demello RTT Rack FREE!!!!!!

Airmonger

Adventurer
Custom made Demello roof top tent rack for an 05+ Toyota Tacoma Short bed (5ft). The rack bolts into the factory bed rail system in the Tacoma and is made to fit with the tool box in or out. It currently is drilled to fit an Eezi Awn 1600, but any similar size tent can be made to fit. RACK ONLY NOT TENT, AWNING OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Last edited:

Airmonger

Adventurer
FREE!!!!!! If someone wants to come pick up the rack in Clarkston, WA then they can have it. I need the space.

Airmonger

Adventurer
In 3 years I haven't got a single reply. One of the problem of buy unique stuff and living in the middle of nowhere. Its hard to resale something I can't ship. This rack has been stored inside since I took if off the truck.

FIRE74

Observer
I bet if you put it on Tacoma World it'll go quick! I would love to have it but like you said, no shipping

Oregon~FJ

if you still have it, then I'm interested. I live down in Portland. I'm in the process of buildng a RTT trail for my FJ and i think I could use this in my build. I will send you a PM with my information and we can talk more about logistics.

PNW/TRD Steve

I am shocked it has come down to giving this rack away. Too bad it won't work for my application.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

PNW/TRD Steve

Dan,

We will. Decided that stretching the cab over portion to fit the bigger tent will be the simplest solution. I am going to get a quote on that Monday.

Thank you,
Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179