Desert Expedition II, Moab Trip Report

Adventurer
HI,
Great sounding trip. I have been to most of those places but not all in one trip. I would like to explore the area west of Blanding some time. Thanks for the great trip report and you are doing fine wity your new fancy camera. Good Stuff.

Sparky

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Great trip report. I have been to all those places, many more than once, so it was nice to hear another view point. Enjoyed the photos too. Thanks for taking a lot if your time to share.

Ace

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great write up and pics...
This is why I go back and look for trip reports I missed as this is an area I want to explore more and this trip report helps inspire me (well as soon as the crazy heat goes away).

Area52

Adventurer
Thanks for a great report!

We're headed back to Moab in a few weeks and will be exploring White Rim and then push on to St George.

Jim

skrillah

Adventurer
I'm gearing up for a trip like that as we speak, and I'm curious for a trip like this what piece of equipment made this trip easier. What didn't you have that you wish you did? Given the number of trips to town, I'm guessing a fridge...but interested in your thoughts...

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Moab trip II

I'm gearing up for a trip like that as we speak, and I'm curious for a trip like this what piece of equipment made this trip easier. What didn't you have that you wish you did? Given the number of trips to town, I'm guessing a fridge...but interested in your thoughts...

Yes, a fridge is good... no more worries about ice. Also I liked having 10 extra gal. of gas... just in case, did not need it but felt better about having it along. Also a power inverter for my camera battery. (or a spare battery) Thanks to Brian he was able to charge mine up for me. mjmcdowell

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
that surely is one unequivocal trip to remember

thanks for sharing I would love to explore the area

TJN

WOW, this is truely amazing. Now I am just trying to work out how much time to spend in Utah, am now thinking at least a month.
Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78