Digital Photo Frames

just eric

Adventurer
Can anyone recommend one? I am looking for a gift for my mom who if I said was technologically retarded would be an understatement. I thought about a wi-fi model that I could send photos to via the web but she doesnt even have wifi... Oh the humanity :Wow1: Thanks for any input.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I think HP makes them, and Kodak. Both pretty easy to use, once you load them up with images.

XJINTX

Explorer
I just purchased one at Best Buy for an Aunt... she has no computer (or need) so we can just send a SD card with pics she just changes cards... they are inexpensive now days. Best Buy had a good selection.

After I purchased a friend said they now have wireless ones that actually have an IP so you can just upload to it. That sounds GREAT but have not had time to reasearch... be real interested if anyone knows of this or had experience. I'm pretty sure her retirement home would have wireless.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I'm sure they have DVD/CD players at her place, so

Hammacher.com has a Memory card (SD), to DVD/CD converter, that you could download pics from your SD card then send her the DVD\CD with title/story/card--whatever and she could keep it and lookatem anytime!!

Checkitout--Pt# JR-82961--$199.75

Good luck

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JJIMBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online